NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

White Lake Mini 2014 Pics

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
Chevy350 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chevy350 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2014 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by Orlando76 Orlando76 wrote:

I think that orange 16fter is a Mustang. I don't see a pylon. I've seen a few of those 16's with the black and orange, mainly HM. An Orange 16 is on my to do list. My dad had a Martinque in that color pattern with a HM.
My dad said his came with a 305 in it but that block cracked so he got some other used 350 and now the newest engine in it is the brand new chevy 350
1972 Mustang
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2014 at 6:47pm
All,
Thanks to everyone for whatever they did to contribute to this event. As I told Townsend, they may need to expand again as this event grows each year.
Kristin and I had a great time - it is refreshing to take part in such an event with your kids where everyone is having a good time and there is no underlying competitive theme to the event.
For those who made the long trips, hopefully your travels home were safe and uneventful. Many of us look forward to making the trip to a lake near you in the future.

'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2014 at 3:39pm
Guys,

Marty did all of the planning I just helped cook a little Saturday night. I had a blast and I hope everyone got back home safe and sound. I would like to thank the following:

The Crew that helped me dial in my carb after a rebuild. Too bad the new needle and seat would not work correctly. Tim B. JoeNY, ReidP. Gary, and Hatterbee ( Allen). I really appreciate all the attempts that each of you made with it.

Greg F. for keeping my daughter Natalie (13) in his boat all day Saturday while I was at Holley 101 school. She loves your new 206.

Tim B. for letting Natalie and I hang out in the Orange Crush all morning on Sunday. The Orange Crush will always be my families favorite boat.

Joe F. for letting Natalie try the Air Chair and giving great Wake Board instruction.

Dr. Steve K. for teaching Natalie to Trick Ski behind the Crush.

The Smith Family Girls and Kristin F. for hanging with Natalie all day Saturday and making her feel at home.

Carl, Dianne, and Townsend and all of the great folks at White Lake Marine.

Donald
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2014 at 2:58pm
Haha nice pics Dan!

Great to see everyone- had a blast. Rolled back into ct at 2am, and am thoroughly exhausted today... A sign of a great weekend!
herrlin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herrlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2014 at 2:03pm
I once again had a great time this weekend at CCF White Lake 2014! Thank you to all who help put this on and to everyone who participated to make CCF White Lake 2014 a blast. Below is the link to all of the photos that I took.

A few disclaimers;

I apologize for the volume of similar photos, as I stated before my approach to photographs is similar to a machine gunners motto of accuracy by volume. I also don’t believe is screening any photos.

The photos are close to original format. Google does down size them for viewing and limits them to 4mp for download. Also every photo has what google calls auto awesome enhanced (light auto retouch) applied to each photo. If anyone wants a full size or original (no auto awesome) version of a photo or the album let me know and I can upload it to my Google drives for a bit.

White Lake 2014 full album

The following is a link to all the other (mostly motion) auto awesome photos Google makes automatically from the previous album.

White Lake 2014 Auto Awesome

Lastly, I apologize if I did not get many pictures of you (Eric) ripping it up on the lake, it wasn't from lack of trying.

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2014 at 1:10pm

Dave and I had a great time. As usual, it was great seeing old friends and meeting new ones. WLM really rolled out the welcome wagon. Thank you Carl and Townsend, and everyone else at White Lake Marine. Thank you Marty and Donald for all the work you did putting the reunion on. We left White Lake at 10:00 AM and rolled into Portland at 3:50 AM. I'll post more pics once I recover a bit.
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2014 at 12:54pm
Js
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2014 at 8:57am
I think that orange 16fter is a Mustang. I don't see a pylon. I've seen a few of those 16's with the black and orange, mainly HM. An Orange 16 is on my to do list. My dad had a Martinque in that color pattern with a HM.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2014 at 11:47pm
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2014 at 11:44pm
Going to attempt to post a link to someone (not me) who was able to ride Joe's Sky Ski....

http://youtu.be/hmUvQwWefO4
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2014 at 11:42pm
Quite sure the other orange boat is in fact a Mustang and belongs to Mark @PCM. The boat was purchased from the prior Owner at White Lake last year
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2014 at 3:25pm
I'm not sure if it's a skier or mustang. I belongs to a guy that works for PCM.
Tim D
Chevy350 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chevy350 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2014 at 1:43pm
Tim D,
Is that Orange and Black striped boat a Mustang? I never saw one like it besides mine. Boy do those black seats get HOT in the summer!
1972 Mustang
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2014 at 11:55am

Tim D
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2014 at 11:43am

Tim D
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic