Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Boat cover needed

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
automan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote automan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Boat cover needed
    Posted: May-15-2004 at 8:16pm
I recently purchased a 1982 Ski Nautique 2001. I plan to keep the boat in the water over the summer. Anyone have any suggestions where to purchase a good quality cover at a reasonable price? I also want to know what wax/polish is the best. Thank you!
automan
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2004 at 10:05am
First, welcome aboard to this site and to the world of Correct Craft ownership. I think most people will tell you that Overtons is a good place to start looking for a cover. There are several marine supply dealers out there where you could find what you looking for. Barts,Ski Limited,Overtons,Nautique dealers,Bass Pro,Cabela's,Boat U.S. to name a few.
I personally use Meguires and I know alot of other Ski Boat owners that use it as well. Alot of it depends on how much you are willing to spend and the quality of the product you use. Hope this helps and I'm sure that other boat owners on this site will agree "Is you get what you pay for."
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
automan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote automan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2004 at 2:42pm
Thank you for the reply. The information wiil be helpful. Great Quote!
automan
new86owner View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote new86owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2004 at 11:05am
I'm shopping for a boat cover and wondered if anyone has any advice? Have you had your cover for a while? Who makes the best cover for an '86 SN 2001? I've looked online at Overton's and skidim.com. Let me know your experiences.

Thanks,
Keith
new86owner View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote new86owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2004 at 10:25am
I found some boat covers on www.coverquest.com

They have covers for a SN 2001 1987-1989. Does anyone know if there are any differences between these years and a 1986 2001?

Can anyone comment on these covers?

Sunbrella 100% acrylic: $532.95
Sharkskin 100% polyester: $373.95
Cloudburst Cotton/Poly: $272.95

Please give me some advise on any of these.

Thanks,
Keith
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic