NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

backfoot100 is..............60!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: backfoot100 is..............60!
    Posted: August-04-2017 at 2:16am
In all my years of skiing I have skied with...learned from and looked up to many skiers. But the 2 most important skiers in my life have been my brother...Airtique98..Bill and today's birthday boy....Eddie.
Bill found the WSWSC and got me to join when I was just outa high school. Has made for a lifetime of fun....
Eddie on the other hand....I met long after giving up on learning anything new. But Eddie changed all that. Besides being a patient teacher..great coach..driver..mechanic (you guys all know how I am with tools) that keeps my boat and trailer in top shape......the very best thing about Eddie is that he is as good a friend as a man could ever ask for.

So Happy Birthday backfoot....here's to many more my friend!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2017 at 3:22am
Happy Birthday Eddie!

With John's new house we won't be as late anymore. You guys go up and watch any Nationals?
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2017 at 6:35am
Eddie,
Welcome to the 60's group. I wish you the best on this day.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2017 at 7:00am
Happy Birthday Eddie! Enjoy your day!
Smith family.
Js
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2017 at 7:51am
Happy Born-On Date Edwardo'
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
baitkiller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baitkiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2017 at 8:09am
Have a great day Eddie. Thanks for everything.
Jesus was a bare-footer.............
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2017 at 9:57am
Happy Birthday Eddie,hope it's a great one!
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2017 at 10:00am
60? That's gotta be a typo. Happy bday buddy!
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2017 at 10:14am
Happy birthdays Eddie!
jimsport93 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2017 at 11:02am
Happy Birthday Eddie !
Dreaming View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dreaming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2017 at 1:57pm
Nice- Happy birthday Eddie!    thanks for all the advice you give here!
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2017 at 2:29pm
Wow, 60. You are the man. Happy Birthday my friend.

Vandygayle says HBD also. She was hitting almost every short line deep water start on the boom at lake X last week, just another pupil benefiting from the teachings of the master!

Here she is-

And nothing says happy birthday quite like this. You ever see two guys try a front flyer and both go in head first?

bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2017 at 4:11pm
Happy Birthday Eddie!
backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2017 at 8:18pm
Wow, you guys are awesome. I've been inundated with texts, VM's and IM's. I can' t express what that means. Friends, family and CCFans. Doesn't get much better than that.

First and foremost....Vandygayle....Holy Crap, You're doin' awesome girl. Form is textbook. You're stabbing your heals in a little bit. Flatten your feet a touch and set 'em in nice an easy. Keep your knees together and you won't get the spray in your face. Nicely done. Need to go LL now. You're ready.

Baitkiller,
Never responded but tell Cam my prayers are with him. Awesome kid. You just have to remember that with any kind of sports activities, S**t happens. We've all been through it. I'm pretty sure that I funded a huge addition to Oconomowoc hospital back in WI. on my own. If you want to play with the big dogs, stuff will happen. Learn from it and move forward. It aint the end of the world.

HW,
Yes, my ski buddy and I are getting together for some quality water time tomorrow after a long absence and then picking up the ladies and we're heading to the BF nat'ls. Should be fun.

Thanks all for the kind words, support and comments Friends like youse guys are worth a million bucks.

And to my buddy JBear. It just doesn't get any better than that. Say no more.

Thanks all.

When people run down to the lake to see what's making that noise, you've succeeded.

Eddie
baitkiller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baitkiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2017 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by phatsat67 phatsat67 wrote:

Happy birthdays Eddie!

^^^^
Zach sighting.. That right there is a measure of the swagger Eddie is throwing around.

Cam says thanks, Hi, and he also mumbled something about being that jacked at 60, deer sausage, scotch tape and going long line.... I didn't catch all of it.
Jesus was a bare-footer.............
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2017 at 10:48pm
Happy B Day Eddie.

I hope you got a pull in today.

Donald
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
juniorwoody View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniorwoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-05-2017 at 9:11am
Happy Bday Eddie, can't think of anyone better to share the same day with. I have got you by a few years.
The value of money spent on new adventure far exceeds the value of money saved for the future
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-05-2017 at 1:57pm
Enjoy Eddie!
Livin' the Dream

NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2017 at 11:45pm
So I am late to the party - Happy Birthday Eddie
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2017 at 10:20pm
Even later to the party!
Happy birthday Eddie!
I'm proud to say I'm a student of your patient teaching!
Old school goin back to school!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic