Forums
NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

gt40 engine parts

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
huszarpatrik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huszarpatrik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: gt40 engine parts
    Posted: August-20-2017 at 9:18pm
Hi, I am looking for PCM gt40 pro boss engine parts (piston, cylinder head, exhaustvalve and inletvalve, connecting rod) or the full engine.I live in Europe (Hungary) but I would pay for the transport. If someone can help me please write!
Thanks
fgroce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fgroce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2017 at 11:41am
Hi and welcome to the forum. Post a picture of your boat for everyone to see. One place you can get engine parts from is Summit Racing. You can also order a marine long block from them if you wanted to. They have engine kits that include almost everything. I would recommend marine head gaskets, They will not rust out when exposed to water. Hope this helps.
FGroce
88 Ski Nautique
For 28 years
Now 2002 Ski Nautique
huszarpatrik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huszarpatrik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2017 at 7:00pm
Hi, thank you so much ! :) This is my boat. 1997 ski nautique :)
malibud View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2017 at 12:35pm
I have most all those parts from my 97 sport. I bought the boat with a cracked block sent it to the machine shop which disassembled it cleaned everything. Before the rebuild started, I found another used gt40 and used it instead. I am keeping the ECU for back up.
You can email me directly at dc1298@hotmail.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic