Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Skis on the cheap

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
wayoutthere View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wayoutthere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Skis on the cheap
    Posted: December-02-2021 at 2:49pm

Picked these up today for 60 bucks, (i'm keeping the 3 skis on the left, ho slalom and obrien combo)

This site or the other, a member was looking for a part off a kid/trainer, would like the trainer pair to go to him for 20 bucks or he can have and i'll just mail him all the connector parts and do something with the skis

Otherwise 60 bucks for all/ 20 a pair and 20 for the obrien slalom.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wayoutthere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-03-2021 at 3:40pm
The wide pair of blue in color HO's have been sold and shipped, thanks ccf for the website and thanks to the buyer, happy skiing
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2021 at 5:05am
Nice find 

Just from experience I have come the conclusion that the wider skis are good when teaching on the boom but become a challenge with new (first timers) to control when in the water due to the size / shape and flotation of the skis.  If you are doing a lot of teaching keep you eyes out for an old pair of d*ck Pope Jr's
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
ultrarunner View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrarunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2021 at 9:46am
Hey Dan, are the red pair of combos approx the next size up for my kids...10 y/o's, about 70 lbs. Hard to tell from the pic. Thanks, Ultra

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wayoutthere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2021 at 8:49am
The obrien freestyle combo (red pair) are 67 X 7 inches, w/ concave bottoms & plastic fins.

The obrien odyssey comp slalom (red slalom) is 66 X 7 1/2 inches, w/ concave bottom & plastic fin.

The obrien 35 amigo jr's  combo (green pair) are 53 X 8 3/4 inches, 6 inches at tail, w/ spoon shaped concave bottoms & plastic fins.

All the skis have minor scratches on the aluminum and minor scuffs on the plastic bottoms,  all the bindings are in very good shape with no tears and function properly.

FYI i got a quote for a box 4 X 19 X 72 from ups, the pair i sold left in a box that was 4  X 18 X 66, the guy at ups tried roumding up and charging more, the quote was 88 bucks and he tried rounding up to 101 bucks
I got two 4 X 27 X 37   mirror boxes from uhaul and cut them to fit, the extra cardboard was used to wrap the skis from touching eachother.

cyberpirate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyberpirate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2021 at 9:01pm
I'm interested in the green pair for teaching my daughter if you still have them. I'm local to Orlando and can pick up.

Thanks.

--Chris
CyberPirate
2004 SV211

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wayoutthere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2021 at 7:33am
Yes, i still have the green pair. 20 dollars.
I'll send you a pm with my phone number.
ultrarunner View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrarunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2021 at 8:20am
Hey Dan, I’ll be in Melbourne on Monday and can grab the red pair. Shoot me a message with phone and address and I'll check in with you when we get into town.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wayoutthere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2021 at 6:39pm
Great, see you monday, i'll send a pm now
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic