NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Size of throttle ball

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
brittcrowell View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brittcrowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Size of throttle ball
    Posted: April-05-2022 at 4:14pm
I'm trying to get back to work on my '93 SN and get her running so I can justify redoing the interior.
Loaned a buddy my carb last year and took off the square plate off the throttle with the ball for the quick connect on the cable and have miss placed it.
I've got another plate s but I don't know what size the ball is for the quick connect.
I'd just buy another assy, $10 isn't bad, but tack on $13 for shipping and my cheap genes are kicking in hard.
So does anyone know what size that ball is?
Here is a link to the link I'm talking about

'93 Ski Nautique (needs new interior)
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2022 at 5:40pm
Here's a picture with everything you need measurement wise.Wink

It sounds like you only need the ball stud but if you buy the whole assembly, there are some metric ones out there that won't screw onto your cable end, so you have to make sure you get the right one.

Your cheap genes could follow the link below to do some shopping

brittcrowell View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brittcrowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2022 at 1:21pm
Thanks Keno, that's the info i need to same some money on shipping.
'93 Ski Nautique (needs new interior)
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2022 at 1:34pm
If you just need a stud, send me a PM with your address and I'll send you one from my collection of extra parts Price......well none and free shipping too.😊
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic