Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Parting out 87' Ski Nautique 2001

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
RKM Racing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RKM Racing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-28-2022 at 7:13pm
Hi Jeff,
My email address is : Muladore@frontier.com
My phone is: 715-891-5026
I'm interested in the driver seat, so if you could send pictures I'm sure that we can come to an agreement on the price.
Hope to hear from you  soon.
Thank you,
Randy Muladore 
Randy Muladore

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RKM Racing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-28-2022 at 7:19pm
Jeff,
Actually, I will take the seat.  We can talk about price, shipping and your time to get it packaged for shipment.
Give me a call.
Thanks,
Randy Muladore
715-891-5026
muladore@frontier.com
Randy Muladore
JamoJones View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamoJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-28-2022 at 8:39pm
I'm still interested in the back seat too...
1986 Silver Nautique #49 of 82
1987 Ski Nautique 2001
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-29-2022 at 5:19am
Jeff

I just wanted to let you know that I'm not at all interested in any of your parts especially the seats, Wink   

There seem to be plenty of people interested in them though, starting back in July with no updates of any kind about the seats or quite a few other parts

I'm wondering how you decide who gets them. First come first served or wait for some Ebay style bidding?

Or maybe they're long gone already

You should probably update things so people know what's sold and what's still available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RKM Racing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-29-2022 at 9:04am
Great idea Keno!
Randy Muladore
Randy Muladore
DCIndustries View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCIndustries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2023 at 4:29pm
Any chance the dashpod (minus gauges and panels) is available?
Cmeiners82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cmeiners82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2023 at 10:44am
Are there still parts available for this. I post awhile ago. I still need the prop shaft, prop , rudder and the prop shaft guide. Please let me know. Very interested.
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2023 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by Cmeiners82 Cmeiners82 wrote:

Are there still parts available for this. I post awhile ago. I still need the prop shaft, prop , rudder and the prop shaft guide. Please let me know. Very interested.

Chris

Since you've had 3 posts on CCF, all in this thread with no replies from Jschmizzi the original poster, you'd probably be better off starting a thread in the parts wanted section and maybe somebody will have what you're looking for. 

You can't do any worse anyways Wink
NeilMcG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeilMcG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2023 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by Cmeiners82 Cmeiners82 wrote:

I still need the prop shaft, prop , rudder and the prop shaft guide.

I have a shaft and prop. What boat is it and is the engine RH or LH?
Cmeiners82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cmeiners82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2023 at 11:50am
You have already replied to my email. We can communicate there. I had posted this before I sent you the email
reberhardt1298 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reberhardt1298 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2023 at 5:16pm
I am looking for all these seats and mounting brackets, do you still have them?
Rick Eberhardt
fredaws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredaws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2023 at 12:22am
Looking for seats with brackets and engine cover
Freddie
fredaws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredaws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2023 at 11:39am
jschimizz91……r there any parts still available from your 87 ski natique.   Please reply.   Thank u
Freddie
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic