NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The elephant in the room

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
Author
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2023 at 3:46pm

Well shoot, that's relatively (relative to CCF procedures, not relative to other website procedures).  I had never drilled down to the upload options in imgbb to see the "full" option.  Didnt know if you were referring to a CCF option or an imgbb option.

Dont love the idea of having to store every photo we upload "permanently" on imgbb, but if its our only choice.....  Just save your photos at home too, in case they decide to take your photos hostage like photobucket did.
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2023 at 3:59pm

Ok, just confirming that an idiot like me can do this too.  Thanks Ken, that's actually fairly simple.  For some reason my linked address had to be edited to get rid of url and img codes front and rear, but easy to figure out.

KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2023 at 4:02pm
Good job Larry Wink

Since you're a lot more computer literate than me, it would probably be best for the rest of the CCF people if you could maybe explain the process in easily understandable terms.

No need at all for the "CCF picture process"

It really is pretty easy after you figure it out.

I have any pictures that are on IMGBB saved in my computer/phone just to be safe.

Pretty soon everybody will be posting pictures of everything Wink
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2023 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by 63 Skier 63 Skier wrote:

Ok, just confirming that an idiot like me can do this too.  Thanks Ken, that's actually fairly simple.  For some reason my linked address had to be edited to get rid of url and img codes front and rear, but easy to figure out.

We're getting there now, 2 self professed idiots, (that would be me and you Wink) have done it
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2023 at 5:31pm
And now the big test. From my phone….

Edit:   I think I got it. Next test. Since I didn’t register, let’s see if my 2 photos disappear in the next few hours/days. I am guessing since Ken’s did, mine will
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2023 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Since I didn’t register, let’s see if my 2 photos disappear in the next few hours/days. I am guessing since Ken’s did, mine will

Mine disappeared because I deleted them while playing around on IMGBB, yours should be OK. as long as you don't do anything to get rid of them.

I had to upload them again to put the deleted pictures back here on CCF
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2023 at 8:20pm
More good news.  Even tho there are a couple more steps than the original ccf upload (probably no more than  in the new ccf upload) You can upload multiple photos in one step, making, actually, easier than the old way.  so you guys doing projects that you've been dying to show us, can upload several at a time in one easy step to show us your progress.

Per Ken's request, I will post step by step in a new/separate thread.
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2023 at 6:58am

Three at once, just like Larry said Wink
Tomrupp View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tomrupp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2023 at 11:44am
https://ibb.co/MgxhVZC
Nice work guys! Thank you.
Tom
94 Ski Nautique Open Bow 351 with Carb
95 Double Decker Aqua Patio with 50hp Honda (3 carbs).
fanofccfan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanofccfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2023 at 11:54am
2004 196 LE Ski 1969 Marauder 19 1978 Ski
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanofccfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2023 at 11:55am
Well I’ll be darned!  From my phone!  
Tomrupp View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tomrupp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2023 at 12:05pm
Small miracle for me.
Tom
94 Ski Nautique Open Bow 351 with Carb
95 Double Decker Aqua Patio with 50hp Honda (3 carbs).
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2023 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by KENO KENO wrote:

Pretty soon everybody will be posting pictures of everything Wink

Will ya look at that, it's happening Wink
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanofccfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2023 at 12:23pm
Probably going to need more disk space.....
andrewmarani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrewmarani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2023 at 12:58pm

Silver in front yard getting ready for summer skiing.  Son being annoying: Dad, we going skiing Friday?  Dad being annoyed:  More likely with some help!  Neighbor being slightly passive aggressive: Nice boat sitting in your front yard there, Andrew.  Going skiing soon?
Builder
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
  Share Topic