NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SkiDim

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SkiDim
    Posted: May-26-2023 at 6:42am
Saw elsewhere that SkiDim has been sold to new owners.

A little looking on the website says their new business address is 6485 US Hwy 701N. Elizabethtown NC 

That just happens to be the same address as White Lake Marine/Nautique Parts
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-26-2023 at 8:26am
Hmmm now that's interesting. I'll do some digging myself and make a few calls and see what I can find out. I've met Vince at a gathering I was invited to at the masters a couple years ago and since it's this weekend maybe I'll see him and get the scoop from him or a few others. 
fanofccfan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanofccfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-26-2023 at 8:37am
I have used them over the years and have always been impressed with the knowledge and service that they provide.  
2004 196 LE Ski 1969 Marauder 19 1978 Ski
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-26-2023 at 8:53am
Yep.. I just confirmed it. WLM aka NP bought SkiDim. Owners had been wanting to sell the business to retire and live out their Golden Years and a deal was finally made. Nothing should really change as far as Customer service goes or the Website business as usual but will be shipped from E-Town. Some of the employees were retained  so we as Inboard parts consumers shouldn't see any issues.  
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Fl Inboards View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-26-2023 at 9:13am
I guess I could have passed this on 2 months ago. Nautique Parts bought the company Discount inboard marine. name and all inventory.
Karen and Vince were a great asset to waterskiers and marine business and they will be missed greatly. Retirement brings change and I hope Vince and Karen enjoy theirs with gusto!! Cheers !
Nautique parts your one stop for most all Correct Craft! and Now DIM. Makes sense!!

Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

1993 Shamrock "fat" 20. 2008 Nautique 196 5.0
AlfaDon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlfaDon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2023 at 4:38pm
I guess I'm late to this conversation as I haven't been around much. It's nice to see that Vince and Karen have found a way to retire. They will be missed.  I guess that Richard is the only one left from the old crew. NP seems to be a good business. Do they do anything to provide any support the way Vince did?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic