Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

99 SN Masters Edition Upholstery

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
SGregg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SGregg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 99 SN Masters Edition Upholstery
    Posted: November-09-2023 at 3:32pm
Hi guys,

I am working with C&S Marne to replace seat upholstery in our 1999 Ski Nautique.

The existing upholstery throughout the boat has significantly more “texture” to it than the replacement skin that C&S has on hand. Wondering if this different pattern is unique to the 99 Masters Edition and where might be a good place to purchase a matching texture.

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2023 at 10:30am
Let’s see some pics of what you think is the original vinyl you’re trying to replicate. I don’t recall anything particularly grainy about the masters vinyl, but it’s all relative.

Color and grain will vary quite a bit from different manufacturers… I have found the C&S offerings to be fairly limited on both. My local shop has a much larger catalog to choose from.
SGregg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SGregg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2023 at 11:49am

Thanks TRBenj,

Here are some pics - the first is a comparison of a sample from our '99 overlayed on the replacement sample from C&S.  The second is a picture from our '98.  The best way I can describe it is the pattern in our '98 (and the C&S sample) is relatively smooth compared with the '99 which is "bumpy" throughout and looks very similar to the texture that is in a friend's SN 200 (last picture)

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic