NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2003 SANTE New Keypad

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Rob-Man View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2003 SANTE New Keypad
    Posted: January-25-2024 at 5:08pm
Do you have to do any programing to replace a keypad on the 2003 SANTE?  I have a short I am tracing down and the keypad appears to be the culprit.  The engine turns on but will not shut off.  HaHa...  
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2024 at 1:05pm
So.........how do you stop it? Pull the tether from the kill switch?
Rob-Man View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2024 at 3:52pm
I was using the battery off toggle to turn off the engine. My friend swapped out they keypad, there was no programming necessary, and it did fix the problem. Yes!!! one boat fixed.  Now on to the 86, engine rattle.  I have a mechanic looking at it next week. 
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2024 at 6:08pm
Looks like you answered your own question.

The "mysterious noise somewhere under the engine box" thread is in the link below.

Good luck, don't let that noise whip ya' Wink

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic