Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Free Fish Nautique Hull

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
NautiqueJeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NautiqueJeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Free Fish Nautique Hull
    Posted: March-08-2024 at 2:23pm
I am giving away a 1978 Fish Nautique. This is a bare hull with no engine, no center console, no controls, NO TRAILER, etc.
If anyone is interested, it must be picked up in Mooresville, NC soon. Otherwise it is going to the landfill. You must bring your own trailer and have some idea of how to get the boat onto your trailer. We do have lifts that can connect to the lifting rings, but I make NO REPRESENTATION that those lifting rings are capable of actually lifting the boat.
This boat has NO TITLE. You may be able to obtain one using the abandoned vessel option, but that's up to you. I bought it from a guy near the Outer Banks, and I just picked it up because I wanted the trailer.
I will leave this available through this weekend. After that, it is landfill time.

Current Boats: 1998 Ski Nautique, 2000 Sport Nautique, 1985 Sea Nautique 2700 (twin-engine), 1981 Fish Nautique (twin-engine), 1980 Fish Nautique (twin-engine)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NautiqueJeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2024 at 6:47pm
Ok, it is spoken for.  This vessel will live to see another day!
Current Boats: 1998 Ski Nautique, 2000 Sport Nautique, 1985 Sea Nautique 2700 (twin-engine), 1981 Fish Nautique (twin-engine), 1980 Fish Nautique (twin-engine)
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2024 at 11:13am
Nice!  It only took 4 hours and 24 minutes to find that hull a new home.
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2024 at 11:22am
Jeff, 

I am sure the wife will be sad to see that one leaving your yard. Cry

LOL, 

Donald 
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NautiqueJeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2024 at 9:53pm
Yeah, she's happy that it is going away!  Now that someone has claimed it, I have to keep it SOMEWHERE until they can get here next week.  Rick won't let me keep it at the BBC, my wife won't let it back into the back yard, so it is sitting on the street in front of my house!  

You might be a redneck if......
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2024 at 7:59am
On a different subject Jeff, did you and your band of boat restorers  ever get your 98 with the Quick Fuel carburetor figured out?

This one in the link Wink

63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2024 at 9:50am
Originally posted by NautiqueJeff NautiqueJeff wrote:

Yeah, she's happy that it is going away!  Now that someone has claimed it, I have to keep it SOMEWHERE until they can get here next week.  Rick won't let me keep it at the BBC, my wife won't let it back into the back yard, so it is sitting on the street in front of my house!  

You might be a redneck if......

What you need to do for the week it sits there is run a clothes line from the boat to the house and hang the sheets to dry there.  The neighborhood will love you.
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic