Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1989 SN dash wiring diagram needed!!!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Ms Charlie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms Charlie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1989 SN dash wiring diagram needed!!!
    Posted: July-27-2024 at 3:28am
Please, Anyone out there that can help me with the wiring diagram I need for my dash, instruments, switches, gauges??
I still haven't been able to put my boat in the water since I bought it 3 years ago! This is just hideous!

I disconnected all of the wires from the gauges because the gauges needed some serious restoring. I will never, ever disconnect any wiring harnesses from anything else in my ski-less, boring, life ever 🤬again. HUGE MISTAKE!
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2024 at 6:54am
Here's a link to an 89 dash wiring diagram from Planet Nautique

There's also a diagram labeled 89 dash wiring here in the CCF reference section, but it's really for an 87, so use the PN diagram in the link Wink

It's drawn looking at the dash from the back

It may have the gauge locations different than yours, it seems like the diagram and real life don't quite match, but it'll give you or whoever is doing the wiring something to go by with what wires are needed for each gauge

And here's a link to your thread from a few months ago

link
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic