Forums
NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Vacuum on mid 90 injected nautique

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
wayoutthere View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wayoutthere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vacuum on mid 90 injected nautique
    Posted: August-16-2024 at 12:52pm
Thanks in advance, is there an obvious place on the intake to vacuum ch3ck a mid 90's nautique aluminum intake manifold fuel injected engine?
Thanks
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2024 at 2:28pm
I imagine it's got a PCV valve with a hose to the intake.

Pull the hose off the PCV valve and stick a vacuum gauge in the end of the hose. It'll give you an accurate vacuum reading. 

New project on the way? Wink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wayoutthere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2024 at 4:22pm
Thanks keno, waiting to hear from and go look at a boat, price is close.
Yes, officially looking, project or still water ready. No wooden stringer open bow ski boat top 3 nautique malibu mastercraft.

Last 2 months i inquired and all went dark. Heres how far things got
I'm interested, is the boat titled and trailer registered in your name? If yes it went forward to
How long have you owned the boat? If answered it went forward to
When are you available for a test ride?
Cricket cricket cricket !

Month of july i was in cleveland and looked for ski boats everywhere between there and florida, no problem picking something up in either direction.

Why list it if your not serious, it's like a chick who dresses and acts a certain way but gets offended when you look or ask how much
MrMcD View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrMcD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2024 at 6:24pm
Many owners list it, sell it and never take the add down, since it sold they ignore future calls.   Frustrating but not all people have the same values.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wayoutthere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2024 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by MrMcD MrMcD wrote:

Many owners list it, sell it and never take the add down, since it sold they ignore future calls.   Frustrating but not all people have the same values.

Very likely even in these cases newly listed or upon the price drop. Been obsessively watching the last 2 months.

this boat i'm on now, nice guy, called me, sent me picture and address of boat ramp to meet. I packed some inspection and emergency tools for tomorrows road trip.

I already know of a pro tec issue, not big now but understandt the carb, dist, etc conversion is gonna happen, the 40 series transmission was reported to be rebuilt 4 years ago prior to his purchase. 1100 hr boat.

Bottom pics he sent today showed what i expect to see and could care less about, what i did care about was it's a boxed trailer and some fasteners etc that tell me a trailer or some big repairs could be looming.

Fricken ed rooney who decided boxed trailers were better than channel.
Made an offer, save both our time, 6 hr of driving round trip for me min.
still would like it, just very aware of whats coming, no disrespect to the seller or his boat. 95 or 96 bow rider direct drive correct craft

Keep looking as I don't expect a counter offer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wayoutthere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2024 at 7:05pm

So, the seller countered my offer today but it just isn't going to work for me.
It's a 96 sport walk thru bowrider south of jacksonville fresh water boat

Honestly for the price it will make someone a proud owner.

The seller is honest ( based on the speed and inflection in his voice when answering questions) and he replies in a timely manner, i would have no issue telling a friend to buy it, but i would also state my comcerns which i could be blowing up a bit (pro tec and rusty trailer nuts)

Now what to do with that closet full of water skis i got ? obviously i need a ski boat !
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic