Forums
NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I want it

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
WackyWillie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WackyWillie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I want it
    Posted: November-28-2006 at 8:50am
I need a Posi unit for my 1972 GM 12 bolt rear end on my 72 Chevy Super. No junk please. And no stupid questions either.
JJ's seein' it right.
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-28-2006 at 9:20am
YES SIR!..How about stupid comments,like....Moj,anything??
Scott
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-28-2006 at 4:49pm
What's a GM?
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-28-2006 at 4:59pm
"Grand Mariner" Fishing Boat
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-28-2006 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by The Dude The Dude wrote:

What's a GM?

Dude, He said no stupid questions..Now you will have to be punished. Remember, only stupid comments.
Scott
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-29-2006 at 12:19am
HOW many bolts are in a 12bolt posi..8 or 10??
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-29-2006 at 1:00am
I thought it was 14?
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-29-2006 at 1:36am
Originally posted by The Dude The Dude wrote:

What's a GM?

I think it means..gay man..so if i got this right he needs a....12..for the rearend..of his..gay man..
64 Skier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 64 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-29-2006 at 3:16am
Wacky...don't buy as Posi. Buy a PowerTrax Locker or an Aussie Locker. They use the existing differential carrier so you don't need to use fancy runout gauges and reshim the bearings etc etc. They run about $200 and will make a 2WD pull your boat as well or better than any 4WD without lockers.

Installation is only a couple hours.
64 Skier
66" HO VTX and 67" HO Triumph
71CC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WackyWillie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-29-2006 at 7:39am
Hey thanks 64 Skier, I forgot they made those. I believe Summitt and Jegs carry them. My Super gets a bit touchy on the boat ramp when it gets slimey, the limited slip spins easy with the transmission shift kit I have.

MaddMarxx. Didn't I say no stupid questions? And Immediately you chime in talking about your homosexual tendancies. Personally I prefer women but it's quite obvious you have an affection for men. Why don't you chime out of this conversation or join a more appropriate board.
JJ's seein' it right.
BlondieGurl1443 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlondieGurl1443 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-29-2006 at 8:04am
Originally posted by WackyWillie WackyWillie wrote:

MaddMarxx. Didn't I say no stupid questions? And Immediately you chime in talking about your homosexual tendancies. Personally I prefer women but it's quite obvious you have an affection for men.

Willie, honosexual tendancies is the last thing MM has, trust me i can speak from experience!
and second of all, if you tell these guys and me for that matter, on this site "no stupid questions" that is exactly what your going to get. no offense guys! that's just 2nd grade psychology. if you hadnt said that you probably would have gotten a straight answer and not a bunch of junk!
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-29-2006 at 8:12am
She is 100% right, about the straight answer. And I'll take her word,in reference to MM's tendancies
Scott
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-29-2006 at 8:18am
[QUOTE=Willie, honosexual tendancies is the last thing MM has, trust me i can speak from experience
   Way to go MM!
   What the heck is a honosexual?

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WackyWillie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-29-2006 at 8:34am
Hey Blondie. No need to share any information. Maddmarxx posts pretty much sum it all up. Maybe you really don't know the person you think you do. But you are partially right about 1 thing. I shouldn't have put that statement in there about "no stupid questions" because it draws unintelligent answers. No need to explain anything to me, I've already read enough and formed my impressions Thank You
JJ's seein' it right.
64 Skier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 64 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-29-2006 at 9:29am
FYI....for those of you with 2WD's and "open differentials" if one wheel spins which causes you to lose all traction, let off the accelerator and just apply a slight amount of pressure with the emergency brake and both wheels will lock up and pull evenly. Leave the emergency brake pressure on the wheels until your out of trouble.

Be prepared to wait for the Aussie Locker if that's the way you go. Deliveries are pretty slow.
64 Skier
66" HO VTX and 67" HO Triumph
71CC
nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-29-2006 at 9:44am
Wow! First off, i'm with Blondie, it's just human nature, you tell someone NOT to do something and its pretty much a guarantee that it's gonna get done. And Second off...damn man a little outspoken for a noob... you should at least be here for a while & talk to some of the guys(& girls) before you start saying things, everyone's just having a good time man, ease off...haha

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-29-2006 at 9:59am
Oh and i almost forgot...what's a posi? Haha
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WackyWillie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-29-2006 at 11:41am
Your right Nate. You stepped to the plate and you hit a home run. Atta Boy! Now run along, go ride your bicycle.
JJ's seein' it right.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-29-2006 at 11:59am
go ride my bicycle?
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-29-2006 at 1:02pm
I sure hope this is not a dumb question but what's WhackyWilly? Sounds like something related to alone in the bathroom with a naughty magazine?? Remember, if you turn your hand over it feels like someone else is doin' it!!

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-29-2006 at 2:18pm
I heard that if you sit on your arm until it falls asleep, it also feels like someone else is doin' it. hahaha
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-29-2006 at 2:29pm
Nate
Sounds like you're an expert. You must be married
Scott
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-29-2006 at 2:41pm
Wakey,
Just say your sorry, for being rude and we will probably stop. And you will get some smart answers to your question.
I would say, alot of people including me did not like the way your post was worded.It kind of sounded to me as though you didn't want to be bothered by anyone who had anything to say, except for what you wanted to here.
Scott
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-29-2006 at 2:53pm
Thank you scott, I'm glad I wasn't the only one who sensed that in the posting. & no I'm definitely not married, haha. I heard that on the show "Scrubs" & thought it was priceless.

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-29-2006 at 3:37pm
Actually guy's I do believe Nates previous description is more commonly referred to as "The Stranger".

PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-29-2006 at 3:45pm
quinner, expert?

talk amongst yourselves
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-29-2006 at 3:48pm
hahahahaha

Thank you Quinner...for actually knowing the correct name for it. And to think, I thought people were going to think i was some sort of creep after i posted it. Thanks for making me look semi-normal Quinner, hahah

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-29-2006 at 3:48pm
oops....Thread hijack?
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-29-2006 at 6:28pm
Ok....how do you do this stranger thing?...Um...just in case someone asks me

Did you ever here of the dead mans finger?
Scott
BlondieGurl1443 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlondieGurl1443 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-29-2006 at 6:36pm
ok scott, i'm a little Curious about that dead mans finger thing, sounds a little dirty to me!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic