Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

parting out a 78 skitique

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
fuelctrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fuelctrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: parting out a 78 skitique
    Posted: February-13-2007 at 2:48pm
I don`t have the time to rebuild so parting out my 78 Ski Tique. I have all parts, motor and accessories, pole, starter, alternator, transmission, prop, mirror, shaft and more if interested write back and I will take pictures of what you want to finalize deal. I will give 5% to correctcraftfan on all sales. If you want it as a whole 750.00. Pictures are in diary.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2007 at 3:12pm
Where are you located? Got a link to the diaries page?

edit: found it. Shoot me an email: TRBenj@gmail.com
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2007 at 3:26pm
I think he is in Virginia. Here is the diary page.

Tique
Greg

86 BFN
79Tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2007 at 10:11pm
I'm looking for the screws, washers,plastic knobs, and sliding clips from the wind shield. You know the little windows that open at the bottom.
I'm willing to pay something for the parts and I'll cover shipping. Just reply or send me a email.

Thanks,
Gabe
Work to live, not live to work.

M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2007 at 9:07am
Tim- what a cool project that would be. If it was near me, I'd pick it up myself. A Tique is the perfect project boat and a real "novelty" CC. If one comes up in my area that's a real basketcase, I'll seriously consider it.
nautiquefanatic View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2007 at 12:52pm
Sean, email sent. I am interested in the WHOLE PACKAGE. I can get it from NC. Check your email and get back to me if possible.

Paul   (980)581-0006
copcraft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote copcraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2007 at 3:28pm
FuelCtrl

If you don't sell the whole deal, or if you want to sneak the ski pole out of the package, I would be interested. Please let me know. Thanks and have a great day.

David
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2007 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by M3Fan M3Fan wrote:

Tim- what a cool project that would be. If it was near me, I'd pick it up myself. A Tique is the perfect project boat and a real "novelty" CC. If one comes up in my area that's a real basketcase, I'll seriously consider it.

Thats my reasoning- always thought the Tiques were pretty cool. 8 hrs (10 from Boston) isnt exactly "near" me, but you know I dont mind a road trip.

The trip to Chicago went very smoothly- hopefully I will have similar good fortune on my trek to VA next month.

Many thanks to Sean (fuelctrl)!
79Tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2007 at 4:03pm
Really interested in those wind shield parts if they don't go with the package. If they do does any one know where I can find some?

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2007 at 4:06pm
Im going to be taking the whole package... its too pretty of a boat to be parted out.
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2007 at 4:16pm
Congrats Tim! Don't lose focus on the 90 though

What a deal. Keep us posted.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2007 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by M3Fan M3Fan wrote:

Congrats Tim! Don't lose focus on the 90 though

What a deal. Keep us posted.

Of course not- getting the 90 ready for summer is the first priority... I have a lot planned.

Not sure when I'll realistically be able to start this project- maybe Ill start toying with it after GL.
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2007 at 10:52am
Originally posted by 79Tique 79Tique wrote:

Really interested in those wind shield parts if they don't go with the package. If they do does any one know where I can find some?

you can get new ones from mid-west correct craft like I did.
79Tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2007 at 2:53pm
Cool, Thanks.

p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2007 at 11:12pm
Good job Tim . I hate to see cla$$ics parted out,

Pat
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2007 at 11:29pm
fuelctrl, Thanks for putting the boat up for sale complete so someone can make a great project out of it. Tim, it really doesn't look so bad. In much better condition than my project. BKH
Livin' the Dream

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2007 at 7:33am
Thanks for the encouragement guys. This should be a fun project.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2007 at 4:32pm
Tim,

Didn't realize this project was brewing. Don't remember hearing anything about it at the boat show, but maybe I just missed that discussion. Have you gone to get it yet? Should be a fun project. I love my Tique, its not a lot of things, like plush, showroom condition or big enough to do much with, but they are great little boats. Looking forward to seeing it. Maybe I can make a run up sometime when you start tearing into it.
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2007 at 3:07pm
Yeah- Tim, be sure to post the obligatory stringer removal photo, including all the garden tools used to remove them

How about this idea- let's have a CCF NE 'Get it running in a weekend' event. Get the parts, a bunch of CCFer and couple 30 packs of beer. We'll get er lake worthy real quick.
-If I had a garage, I'd host.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic