Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SkiDIM

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Tomski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tomski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SkiDIM
    Posted: April-11-2007 at 4:45am
I just thought I'd record how good thier service is.

I am in the UK and spoke to Tom and then Karen regarding my order last Thursday. Both were very helpful.

My dripless seal arrived yesterday. The whole thing including delivery was $194. The seal alone in the UK is £199 (nearly $400) and that's plus delivery and tax at 17.5%.

All in all a brilliant service - quick, efficient and and still half the price of buying the same part in the UK.

Thank you.
Easily Parted From Money
DougsdevilCC View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DougsdevilCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2007 at 8:23am
I've had the same great service here.
CCcruiser
BarefootOz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BarefootOz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2007 at 8:34am
Originally posted by DougsdevilCC DougsdevilCC wrote:

I've had the same great service here.

Ditto!... They are first class act!... Great people to do business with.
Ski Ya Later,
Oz

www.BarefootOz.com
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2007 at 10:05am
Great people to do business with. Always top notch service.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2007 at 10:39am
As far as Skidim, you can beat their price from some of the other vendors,but the service they will give you is sometimes suspect.
Vince and Richard know their STUFF,be it service data or just a general question on how to .Nowdays boaters are shopping for the cheapest prices,I prefer to look at the whole picture,Price,Service,Attitude,Advice this all comes with Skidim...........boat dr
nautiquefanatic View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2007 at 11:59am
Vince, Karen, and the gang at SkiDIM are TOP NOTCH!!! Vince has helped me fix problems with my boat while I was in the water, with a cell phone in one hand and a screwdriver in the other. No company I have ever dealt with takes this much time treating its customers this well. A+++++++++

Paul Carpenter, happy Correct Craft owner!
Root View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Root Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2007 at 12:50pm
Same here,   only ordered 2 times.

told them what boat I had and they sent me all the parts that were needed.

and with a quick delivery.
RootRacing
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2007 at 3:25pm
I'll just agree with everyone else. They were very patient and informative when I had drive shaft problems, prop questions, packing questions, etc.

I'm typically glad to pay a tad extra to receive that kind of customer care.

Paul said, "Vince has helped me fix problems with my boat while I was in the water, with a cell phone in one hand and a screwdriver in the other."

Paul last time I tried something like that I had to get a new cell phone and a new screwdriver. 20' of water was bit deep to dive for them.

Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2007 at 8:57pm
honestly...dim is very tech savy but white lake marine beat dims prices on everything i ordered...plugs wires stickers knobs fuel water seperator thermostat guide covers belts relays etc.........white lake beat dims prices on a single item up to 10.oo...look at 1994 fuel water seperator!!!
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2007 at 4:41pm
love skidim.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
emccallum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emccallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2007 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by ryanandrews ryanandrews wrote:

honestly...dim is very tech savy but white lake marine beat dims prices on everything i ordered...plugs wires stickers knobs fuel water seperator thermostat guide covers belts relays etc.........white lake beat dims prices on a single item up to 10.oo...look at 1994 fuel water seperator!!!

You are right! I just bought that part fom DIM for 39.95, white has it for 26.95! DIM has always been my supplier, and I dont mind spending a few more bucks for the great service, but that may be a bit much. I am going to start price checking on future orders.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic