Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

barefoot nautique or ski nautique 2001

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Laurent Puigsegur View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laurent Puigsegur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: barefoot nautique or ski nautique 2001
    Posted: August-11-2004 at 7:05am
Hello,
I'm from France. I Want to buy a low cost wakeoard boat and I need someone who can tell me if there is some differences (wake...) between a barefoot nautique (86-89) and a ski nautique 2001 which I know it's a great wakeboard boat.
Thank you.
1time17 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1time17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2004 at 12:19am
same hull different motor
gotta love those old school nautiques
custom2001
502 Python View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 502 Python Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2004 at 1:04am
Yep,you get the big block in the Barefoot and a little more weight and a lot more gas consumption...
]V[!TTRO View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ]V[!TTRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2004 at 4:31pm
Ther is a big diverenc in the 2 boats. The Barefoot hase a deep V hull, whare the 2001 hase a more flat hull at the sturn. this gives the Barefoot a more vurt-wake whare the 2001 hase a more rounded wake. bothe boats give a nice wake with balast in the boat, a minimum of 200Kg up to 600Kg for a BIGE-Wake. A good option for the fuwel consumpion is to run your boat on GPL.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic