Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Location locater

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Darrel View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Location locater
    Posted: August-16-2004 at 7:02pm
It is interestiong to me to know where all the Correct Craft fans are located. The profiles seem to be limited to countries ie..USA, Maybe this could be changed to show our location better state, city... just my 2 scents, thanks Darrel
NAUTI84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAUTI84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2004 at 8:04pm
I second Darrel's suggestion!
It's cool to see where everyone's from.
1time17 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1time17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2004 at 12:18am
3rd
gotta love those old school nautiques
custom2001
Tom in CT View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom in CT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2004 at 7:31pm
I agree Darrel
I had a 1979 barefooter years ago and currently have a 1989 footer and a 2001 wake air. As above forum states!!
inboard compitition boats are the best. NO matter what year they are including the old wooden style crusers. Even when they are in need of much repair you can always have the feeling you are definatly not wasting your time doing the rebuild. They will always be worth something. Just like HD's
Tom in CT
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic