Forums
NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Boat graphics

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
BSteele View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BSteele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Boat graphics
    Posted: July-16-2007 at 1:14am
I am looking for replacement graphics for a 1990 Sport Nautique. Any help with web-sites?
Thanks.
BSteele
SkiBum View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkiBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2007 at 10:20am
SW Correct Craft @ 407-851-1965. They have graphics for 88 and up.
Bill
http://www.freewebs.com/billsboatworks
www.freewebs.com/billsboatworks 1987 SN Rebuild Project
JAG459 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAG459 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 12:06am
I just had my graphics made for my 90 Sport Nautique by Vinyl Graphics at www.vinylgraphics.net . They were able to reproduce an exact reproduction from just pictures and some measurements that I provided them. They are also significantly less expensive then graphics from CC. Speak to Ryan, he should have the graphics file for the Sport Nautique on the side of the boat and the Correct Craft Logo/Globe for the stern. Tell him Joe with 90 Sport Naut referred you to him. If you need the Logo/Globe for the sides he can have the art department reproduce those. Any other decals you can get from CC or PCM. I've referred a lot of people on this website inquiring about grahpics to Vinyl Graphics, and as far as I know everyone has been a satisfied customer. Do a search for Vinyl Graphics for other posts on this subject. If you need any high quality pictures to send him and don't have any of the graphics on your boat I would be glad to help out.
burban05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burban05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 7:31pm
SW Correct Craft @ 407-851-1965   does not have the graphics for the 90 sport nautique, just got off the phone with them
bchesley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bchesley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2007 at 1:09am
try South West Correct Craft in Lindale Texas. 903-882-8592.
2001 SAN
"Python Powered"
JAG459 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAG459 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2007 at 1:14am
You are waisting your time with Correct Craft!
Call Ryan Krippendorf at Vinyl Graphics
800-521-1884 www.vinylgraphics.net
SkiBum View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkiBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2007 at 1:21pm
I am with JAG on this one.
Bill
http://www.freewebs.com/billsboatworks
www.freewebs.com/billsboatworks 1987 SN Rebuild Project
BSteele View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BSteele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2007 at 10:45pm
Thanks for all the info.
I will be going with Vinyl Graphics per your advice.
I know alot of guys on this site are trying to stay with the standard CC equipment.
I have myself, gone the other way.
I have added custom subs, amps, speakers, gages, pylon, battery isolator ect. Has anybody replaced the graphics with Air Nautique graphics?
BSteele
JAG459 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAG459 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2007 at 11:12pm
I've seen several in the past on this site and on planetnautique.com The ones I've seen look pretty good. Do some searching and you might find some pictures
JAG459 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAG459 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2007 at 11:15pm
In fact go to Correct Craft Diaries on this site and enter 1989 to 1991 Sport Nautique and you'll find several.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic