NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

O達rian Mapple Ski 68"

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: O達rian Mapple Ski 68"
    Posted: August-10-2007 at 12:17am
I'm listing for my brother in law. He broke an O'Brian and they sent this as a replacement. Used just a few times. Has a couple of very minor 1/2" scratches on top. He sold his boat and no longer needs the ski. Located in Twinsburg OH. Email me if interested. Email He is asking $425. Includes carring case.

RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2007 at 12:32am
OK, so he is probably high on his price, right?

Even if you are not interested, could you chime in on what a realistic asking price would be?

-Thx
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2007 at 9:21pm
Raindog,

what boots are on that ski hard to tell. Is the front boot a high wrap and the rear just a sturrip?
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2007 at 2:26am
raindog,
I bought that same ski (though a 66") for my buddy a year ago. Blank was $225 on ebay. He put Targas on it. I really like the ski btw. It is super stiff and responsive.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2007 at 11:26pm
87 - AFAIK you are right. High wrap front and rear stirrup.

Dude, so with bindings, maybe $300-$325???
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2007 at 12:56pm
Steve,

Check out these sites:
Ski-it-Again
SkiFly in the ski-bay area

Generally ski's loose about 50% of their value after a year or two, check out the above sites and see what people are asking for the same ski, might not be a bad idea to list it there as well.

Also list the ski length, model year, binding size and type and that the rear is a toe plate.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2007 at 1:22pm
Looks like an early Contact laceless binding that came after the "Force". A "highwrap" if you will.

behindpropeller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote behindpropeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-05-2007 at 7:57pm
He selling anything else? I work around the corner.

RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-05-2007 at 10:26pm
Thanks for the info, guys.

No, he isn't selling anything else. All of the other stuff went with the boat.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2007 at 1:37am
Steve,

What is the length and binding size? Neighbor is looking for a new ski.

Anybody out there skiing or skied this ski? Details?

Edit: Just saw the topic - 68", just the binding size then.
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2007 at 1:42am
I dunno Quinner. Regular size, I suspose....

He is not a really big guy, so I'd guess something that might fit a size 9 to size 11 or so.

If you want more details, I'll give you his number and you can work everything out. He's a good guy.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic