Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

next cc reunion?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
kenny g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenny g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: next cc reunion?
    Posted: January-09-2004 at 7:54pm
dose anyone have info on the next correct craft reunion?   dates location ect.who to contact for information.
kenny g
tryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2004 at 7:28pm
mid-ohio nautiques has one going on at cedar point mid-june. he has the date posted on the planet.
kenny g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenny g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2004 at 4:11pm
thanks tom! i went to planetnautiques,diden't find anything on it.also tryed mid ohio cc the only thing i found was a boat show in columbus. when you get a chance,could you go back,get the dates and post them here?
kenny g
tryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2004 at 4:19pm
search for midwest owners reunion............

The Midwest Correct Craft Owners Reunion will be at Cedar Point Amusement Park in 2004. The date is Saturday June 19th. We hope to make this even bigger and better than before. Ralph Meloon, Greg Meloon and myself meet with officials of the park on Monday. This site is gonna be great and the whole family will have a good time. I will see to it that Jeff gets a copy of the entry form just as soon as it is printed. Sorry about the date Jeff.. ..didnt have much of a choice. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to email me at eric@midohionautiques.com
kenny g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenny g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2004 at 4:42pm
got it marked on the calander!thank you tom
kenny g
tryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2004 at 5:13pm
i'm bringing james.
tryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2004 at 7:09pm
cc spam.

Correct Craft Inc. wanted to drop you an email to let you know what is going on in the industry and what we have been working on here at Correct Craft. We have a new email distribution server now that will enable us to be more consistent with our emails to you.

Boat Shows

Boat show season is upon us and we at Correct Craft have been visiting random shows across the country to support local dealers. Check the website calendar or contact your local dealer to find out when a boat show will be in your area.

New Product

If you can answer the following questions with a “yes” then we have a new boat that is right up your alley.

Do you have members of your family who love to slalom ski?
    Do you have members of your family who love to wakeboard?
    Do you want a boat that has the most storage possible?

The all new Nautique SV-211 that offers the versatility of both slalom and wakeboarding. Check out http://www.correctcraft.com/boats.htm?air%20211 for more info.

Nautique Gear

Get decked out in the latest that Nautique Gear has to offer. Whether your looking for a new hat, t-shirt, towel, key chain, and many many other accessories, the new gear is out and better than ever. Visit www.nautiquegear.com to see what’s new.

Reunions

If you are a current boat owner than chances are, you have been to, or heard of the Annual Boat Owners Reunions. The dates and locations have been set for this year and are as follows.

May 1st San Antonio – Sea World
    May 8th Orlando – Sea World
    June 19th Ohio – Cedar Point Amusement Park

Don’t miss out on this day of fun at the Reunion nearest you. Visit the Correct Craft website for more information and registration. Family and friends are welcome to join in the camaraderie of this great event.

Chevrolet 45th Masters Waterski and Wakeboard Tournament

Presented by GM/Vortec and Rolex Junior Masters. This prestigious invitation only event comes every Memorial Day weekend to Callaway, tucked away in the beautiful hills of Pine Mountain Georgia, Robin Lake is the location where the best of the best compete for the title of Masters Champion. Be there to witness this incredible Event first hand.

For more ticket and event information visit www.masterswaterski.com.

882001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 882001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2004 at 11:57pm
i will be in san antonio on may 1. anyone else in?
kenny g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenny g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2004 at 12:14am
nope!   may is filled up for me. but cedar point is a definite.might just set up camp the whole damn week     
kenny g
tryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2004 at 7:24pm
i have not been to the us cedar point since 67.

there used to be one in canada also.
Tribal150 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tribal150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2004 at 9:57pm
I will be there along with 3 of the members of my ski club, tryan if you haven't been there since 67 you are in for a real treat.

Rob
tryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2004 at 1:09pm
any smaller inland lakes close by? smoother water or i'm bringing deep-v.

we moved away from lake erie in 69. we lived in bay village right on the lake for a couple years. i think it was 70 when that lake was on fire.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic