Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jump Seat For Sale

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
east tx skier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote east tx skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jump Seat For Sale
    Posted: September-21-2007 at 6:05pm
I bought this jump seat from Southwest Correct Craft to use in my old MC PS 205. Since CC seats are a little shorter than MC seats, it saw very little use before I built a custom jump seat for that boat. With my MC now sold, the CC jump seat is for sale on ebay.

It has been reupholstered by a very good local shop with white marine vinyl. They also replaced the seat back cushion base at that time (2004). The grey carpeted base is in great condition, but has a spot on the rear corner of the underside of the base where it has worn through from normal use.

Overall, the seat is in great condition.

Here's a picture of the seat.

$175 and buyer to pay actual shipping cost. Insurance available at the buyer's expense.
1998 Ski Nautique (Red & Silver Cloud); GT-40; Perfect Pass Stargazer; Acme 422.

east tx skier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote east tx skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2007 at 5:30pm
Seat has sold. Thanks for looking.
1998 Ski Nautique (Red & Silver Cloud); GT-40; Perfect Pass Stargazer; Acme 422.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic