Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

draining speedo tubes

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
schiffsnautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schiffsnautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: draining speedo tubes
    Posted: November-10-2007 at 12:50am
i've looked at the manual and the specs for flushing the water out of the speedos for a 93 sn however i would like someone elses insight to do this properlyuner the dash. sorry about the spelling my 3 yr old is helping gota go
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2007 at 1:07pm
schiff, I do know there are people who will make sure that all the water is out of the system but feel most do not. I don't even feel that a marina will check . The pitot , tubing and if used the pulsation dampener is self draining. This of coarse if no one has messed with the routing of the tubing and that nothing is plugged up. I have seen the dampeners split open because the pitot or tubing was plugged and trapped water. If the speedo was working the last time in the lake then I wouldn't worry about it to much.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
schiffsnautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schiffsnautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2007 at 4:19pm
thanks brainard for the response. yeah everything was good before winterizing. first year with this boat and of course don't want to negelect any detail. won't own anything else but a nuatique after having this one
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic