Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Connelly Mirage Kneeboard

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
gn6027 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gn6027 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Connelly Mirage Kneeboard
    Posted: November-22-2007 at 11:54am
I have a Connelly Mirage kneeboard that has only been use 5 times or so. My son likes his old one better and has more interest in wakeboarding & wakeskating.

It's in perfect condition. You won't be disappointed.

$75 plus shipping or pick up in Cleveland OH area.

Glen
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2007 at 5:15pm
Glen,

I'll buy it.
My kids tried out the kneeboard that came with the purchase of my boat late in the season last year they really like it but the kneeboard is in pretty bad shape... I was looking for a new one for them.
Where are you at in the Cleveland area? I'm in the North Canton area near the Akron Canton Airport.
gn6027 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gn6027 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2007 at 10:57am
Randy,

GREAT!! Thanks!

I'm in LaGrange, which is a little south of Elyria.

I'd be happy to meet you 1/2 way to make the swap. How about Saturday (11/24)?

Meet in Medina or Lodi? Just an idea...

Glen
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2007 at 2:28pm
Glen,

That should work for me. Give me a call and we can work out the details. 330-704-6334
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2007 at 9:41pm
Glen,

Sorry I missed your call, I was eating leftover turkey and left my phone in the other room. I tried to call you back but it was busy... you can ring me back, I'll keep the phone on me.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-24-2007 at 3:56pm
randy- i can pick it up for you if youd like...a lot closer to me than you..its an option...btw- get your kids on a god damn wakeboard or wakeskate
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-24-2007 at 8:37pm
Thanks for the offer Ryan but I picked it up this morning from Glen. The Kneeboard is nice, looks new, just as Glen described. Will make a nice Christmas present for the boys this year.
Yeah, I'm looking for a wakeboard for them, Glen said his sister may have a junior board she may want to sell. I may post in the wanted section for one.

So, you never did update me on how you made out with the amp issue...
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-24-2007 at 9:31pm
ohh yes- i got two new amps sitting in the boxes for spring time.i got a new 4 channel and mono under warranty.so sometime this winter/early spring i will buydist. blocks new wire and one of those circuit breakers instead of that fuse i had..plus i wanna throw that capacitor in..not gonna buy anymore batteries..toy funds are running low..i figured with all new wiring dist.blocks and amps she will be pounding for good this time.i just gotta figure the wire gauge and length and how many and what size..look on e bay for a cheap jr. board and bindings..should have no problem finding one for roughly 150.00..i will keep my eye out also on wakeworld etc..
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-24-2007 at 11:02pm
So, did you determine the problem was with the amp/amps??

I want to install a sub under the helm this winter and get rid of the powered sub you gave me, it takes up too much storage space... probably have to go with only a 10" because of space available. I want to build it in to the kickpanel under the helm.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-25-2007 at 1:14pm
no i didnt but i figured it could only be the amps or the wiring mess..so i figured id start basically fresh again
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-25-2007 at 1:24pm
Ryan,

I really have a hard time believing that those amps are bad. If either or both of them work, I may be interested in buying them off of you if you want to sell. Give me a call.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic