Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wakeboard Rack

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
lovedaboom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovedaboom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wakeboard Rack
    Posted: January-28-2008 at 6:04pm
I have a board rack that mounts on a fly high pole. It holds 4 wakeboards and is in good shape. Hope to post pics in a few days. Not sure what it's worth so reply with an offer. You can email me at cjlewis84@bellsouth.net. Thanks

I tried to put the pic on here but i'm not that good with computers but if everyone that is interested will email me i can reply with pics.

SOLD
CJL
Bz84Nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bz84Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2008 at 1:14am
I am interested in it, but would like to know how much your looking to get, Is it pretty universal; like if I buy an airboom instead of fly high do you think its going to work. Do you have the pole for sale as well, I would really like to get that as well.

Thanks, Bryan
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2008 at 12:28pm
If Bryan can't use it, I am interested. The BFN has little room for boards, and I have a Fly High.
Steve
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Ski Blue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ski Blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2008 at 3:25pm
Still for sale?
88 2001 - Family's boat

We've got to carry each other - ONE
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic