Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Info On Boat

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Hawg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Info On Boat
    Posted: February-11-2008 at 2:04am
Can anybody please tell me how I can find out for sure what year boat my Correctcraft American Skier is and how I would locate pics of it. The boat has v6 buick motor and steering on left I was told it was a 65 but all pics and info in Diaries | Reference don`t match trying to restore I am a newbie so please be nice. Thanks Hawg
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2008 at 12:19pm
Hawg,

You may want to try posting this question under the general discussion topic as appossed to here. If you can find a hull ID that would help as well as pictures of your boat.
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2008 at 12:25pm
If you email the hull ID to Correct Craft, they may be able to tell you the build date, model, and engine that it came with. 1965 seems to have been a transition year and decks and model names are not consistent.
Hawg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2008 at 6:47pm
Thanks I will give that a try.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2008 at 5:45pm
Hawg, Did someone tell you it was a American Skier? It sounds like a Skylark to me. Take a look at these. Does anything look familiar?

Skylark diaries

On a side note, Quinner is correct that you may want to post in the general question section. You will get more action there. I just happened to take a look here.

Post some pictures and please keep us in mind for any help you may need.

Here's a Skylark from the ref. section.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic