Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Old Skis have to Go

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
copcraft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote copcraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Old Skis have to Go
    Posted: February-25-2008 at 6:49am
I am cleaning out the basement and the following skis need to go.

1. Older E.P. trick ski with front and rear bindings (R foot forward) Model ST360 (1983?)
2. Older Connelly "flex650" 66" Slalom ski
3. Older Cypress Gardens 67" Slalom, I believe it's half of a combo set.
4. Older Wood Thompson Slalom 70"
5. Older Cypress Garden CGS-1 Slalom Ski 68" (has bad heel binding)
If interested in any of these they will go for next to mothing, or free, they just have to go. Thanks

David
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2008 at 7:48am
Hey Dave,

Always looking for a new kick ski, the 70" could be perfect for one.
copcraft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote copcraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2008 at 12:26pm
Quinner

Are you sure you don't want more than one? Shoot me your address or give me a call and we'll figure out how to get it to you. 815-370-9166. Thanks

David
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2008 at 1:34pm
HW should be all over this.
nautiquefanatic View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2008 at 7:55pm
David, where are you located, I might like to have all that is left....quinner can take the 70" one.

Especially interested in the EP, Cypress, and Connelly. I am in NC, and interestingly, I am a P.O. also...read your occupation in your profile!

pc       
copcraft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote copcraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-29-2008 at 2:42am
Fanatic

I'm sorry to inform but it's all spoken for. I've been talking to ScottB, Quinner, and Hollywood on the phone and I'm meeting with Scott on Sunday to transfer the goods. If I come across any other stuff you have first chance. Be Safe.

David
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-29-2008 at 2:49am
Hey Dave,

I don't think we've ever seen any progress pictures on your project. How's that boat coming?

BKH
Livin' the Dream

copcraft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote copcraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-29-2008 at 5:53am
BKH

I really need to post them, but I need to take the time and figure out how. It's coming. Waiting for the body shop to have an opening so I can get it painted. Then carpet, engine back in, seats (which have been upholstered and look great), then windshield and I'm done. Hopefully by spring/early summer. Thanks for asking. How is your's coming? Found any time to get at it?

David

bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-29-2008 at 11:59am
David, Takes about 5 minutes to learn how to post pictures. If JBear can do it, you can do it.

As for my project, if thinking about it would get 'er done, I'd be back in the water by now. Unfortunately, the weekends have been full of other activities for a few months. When I find time, I really enjoy the work, but it's easy to put on the back burner with two other functioning boats sitting here. I seem to be travelling to Chicago at least once per month. We'll have to hook up again on one of my trips. BKH
Livin' the Dream

nautiquefanatic View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-29-2008 at 7:20pm
Thanks for the consideration David. I am a little far away!

pc
copcraft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote copcraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2008 at 2:45am
Paul, If you get a chance, e-mail me at detdskelly@yahoo.com or give me a call at 815-370-9166. Thanks and Be safe.

Brian, I'd enjoy getting everyone together. Next time you are going to be in Chicago give me a shout. That was very nice meeting all of you guys that last time we did that. I look froward to hearing from you soon

David
utskier05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote utskier05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2008 at 2:24pm
Any wooden skis left?
copcraft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote copcraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2008 at 9:00pm
Utskier05

Sorry, they are all gone. Hopefully they will all be enjoyed this summer by their new owners.

David
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2008 at 12:18am
Originally posted by utskier05 utskier05 wrote:

Any wooden skis left?

ut - try ebay, there are always a bunch there. just watch out for the hustlers. Some of them think an old crappy pair of wooden skis are collectors items and try to get hundreds of dollars for them. Watch garage and estate sales too.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2008 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by copcraft copcraft wrote:

Hopefully they will all be enjoyed this summer by their new owners.

No doubt about it, we need to link up with Scott soon.
scottb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2008 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

No doubt about it, we need to link up with Scott soon.

Just let me know when you are in the neighborhood.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic