Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

63 Classic Newbie needs parts

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
63CCCOuch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63CCCOuch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 63 Classic Newbie needs parts
    Posted: February-28-2008 at 6:00am
Looking for parts 63 Classic:
•Seering wheel medallion
•windshield wings (or good photo to repro)
•Y-block intake/carbs setup
•Jetson stern light

Thanks,
Ray in Mass. 63CCC
You guys are all wet!
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2008 at 7:51am
Ray, Set your Ebay to notify you when bow and stern lights are posted. A bow light just came up a couple weeks ago and one of our members got it. The stern light that was used is reffered to as a "Jetson" as in the old cartoon series "The Jetsons" because the top looks like a flying saucer. I found one because my X55 Dunphy used the same one. Bruce (Riley) is looking for a bow light as well so I have keep My Ebay set to notify. Every day something comes up. You will need to be patient.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2008 at 8:39am
Ray, You have probably looked at the members Classics in the diaries about 20 times by now but here's Steves that shows the correct bow light.

And this is the only picture I could find of the Jetson stern light. (mines not handy to get a picture)

The Jetson lights were made 3 ways. Tall removable is the one you need due to the gas tank under the rear deck. A tall retractable (pushes down below the deck) and a short retractable made for outboards. The one I found was the short retractable that I had to convert to a tall removable. It took some machining of some longer aluminum tubing and the addition of a 2 pole electrical connector in the base and pole. Not all that hard if you can't find the tall removable.

Edit: Now I spotted in the ref section, a Classic that didn't have the Jetson stern light!! Just the white plastic globe type! Ray, you will find and learn that CC's have many inconsistencies. I should have known better!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
63CCCOuch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63CCCOuch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2008 at 2:52am
Thanks for the info Pete,
I will keep an eye open. That stern light is wicked cool. Sorry for the slow response, I've been out straight lately,
Ray
You guys are all wet!
63CCCOuch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63CCCOuch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2008 at 12:30am
Hey! I got what looks to be the right bow light for my 63 today on ebay. I hope I did not outbid any of you guys
You guys are all wet!
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2008 at 12:53am
Ray,
Email your email address and I'll send over pics of the wind wings. I missed them on Ebay a year ago by a few hours and I'm still ticked about it.

If you get them repoped, I'm totally in for a pair. I've been begging for a set for a year now and haven't any luck.

-Steve
63CCCOuch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63CCCOuch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2008 at 6:04am
soundimage@charter.net Thanks
You guys are all wet!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic