NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sky Ski

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
behindpropeller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote behindpropeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sky Ski
    Posted: April-17-2008 at 5:59pm
FS-

Sky Ski Pro ST. (sky ski with shock tower)

$1500.00

Getting pics soon for ebay but thought I would post here.

Tim

85skinautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 85skinautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2008 at 6:57pm
Hey Tim,   Could do $1200 on the sky ski. Looks like you are from due south of me. If that's Chippewa Lake, OH. I'd want to take a look at her. Thanks, Matthew
85skinautique2001

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 85skinautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2008 at 7:04pm
Tim, you could give me a call on my cell (440) 915-5900. We are in the same area - I saw your reply to another posting with a cell area code of (330). You are probably 1/2 hour away.    Thanks & Look forward to hearing from you, Matthew
85skinautique2001
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote behindpropeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2008 at 11:51am
Can you do $1300? Includes Cinch footstays. Ill call you later this afternoon, I have it scheduled to start on ebay this evening.

Tim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 85skinautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2008 at 6:45pm
Sorry Tim,
$1200 was pushing it for me. I'm sure it's a fine ski. I'll just have to keep saving and watching. Thanks Again, Matthew
85skinautique2001
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2008 at 10:35am
85skin
Shoot me an email. I saw a listing for an Air Chair in MI.
Steve
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote behindpropeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2008 at 3:28pm
Don't even mess with an air chair....

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2008 at 4:47pm
Prop
Didn't mean to step on your toes. Just thought I would help 85 out, even if he is from Ohio.
Steve
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 85skinautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2008 at 12:08am
Hey Barefoot Nautique,

Thanks for thinking of me. Got an Air Chair. It was a great learning experience. I was looking at trying to step up to a Sky Ski. I've rode both and know there is a definite advantage to the technology of the Sky Ski. If you see a sky ski, keep me in mind.

Thanks,    Matthew
85skinautique2001
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2008 at 12:30am
Will do.
It seems like the Michigan economy is causing people to sell everything they have. Craigslist for Metro Detroit is loaded with bargains.
PLBC (Johnny) just picked up a BFN 20 miles from my house.
BTW, we have an Air Chair. I'm a beginner, my sons ride a little better than me. We're not good enough to know the difference between the two, but it sounds like the Sky Ski is the better ski for advanced riders.
Steve
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote behindpropeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2008 at 6:11pm
Matt-

If you still want the SS for $1200, give me a call. 330-461-2751 Price does not include the cinch belt, but I will give ya the footstays. And if you do want it....make sure you come on a warm day so we can go ski!

Tim

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic