NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1966 Brochure Cover Photo

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1966 Brochure Cover Photo
    Posted: April-23-2008 at 1:48pm
Would anyone be interested in a high quality color photo of the 1966 brochure cover? I had my mint condition brochure scanned at a photo shop a few years ago and made some 8x10 color prints. I just framed one the other day and it looks awesome. I've got to check pricing, but they'd probably cost around $10. If anyone's interested, let me know.

Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2008 at 1:16am
Bruce, can you photoshop one of those boats to be white with a blue top and black waterline stripe?
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2008 at 11:18am
I'm not good with photo shop, but I bet my daughter could touch one up with nail polish.

75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2008 at 1:46pm

Brad,

Done!

What????
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2008 at 1:20am
That's perfect Larry, thanks! I'll take one now
79Tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2008 at 3:32am
Riley,

I'll take one of those for ten bucks. Drop me an email with the address to send a check. I'll reply with the shipping address.

Cool deal!
Work to live, not live to work.

nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2008 at 11:24am
Larry, Nice work, I can't even tell which one is photoshopped...now how about you make one of them a '78 Ski & i'm in...

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2008 at 5:17pm
79Tique, I had 2 copies and they went to people. I can't find the disk with the scan on it to have some more made up. I'll keep looking.
79Tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2008 at 9:45pm
No problem. If you find the file I'll take one other wise don't go to any trouble.
Work to live, not live to work.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic