Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Extended pylon for sale

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Poster112 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poster112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Extended pylon for sale
    Posted: June-04-2008 at 4:34pm
"10 foot pole" brand extended pylon for sale. 2 piece. White in color. Typical condition you'd expect from 3 years worth of use(paint scratches here and there, logo sticker scratched).

$100.00 OBO plus actual shipping from zip 35226.

Will send pics if needed

poster112@charter.net
I'd rather have a bottle-in-front-of-me than a frontal-lobotomy.

1985 Ski

1984 SW
k.o. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k.o. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2008 at 6:28pm
poster do you mind sending me picture of the pylon? i might be interested
kenrick_oduber@hotmail.com

thnx
Poster112 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poster112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2008 at 7:05pm
Kenrick, I replied to your email. I'll post pics here and email them to you. I'm pretty sure shipping to Aruba will be awfully expensive, though.

1985 Ski

1984 SW
k.o. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k.o. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2008 at 7:23pm
if i buy it it will be send to miami and my girlfriends freight forwarder will bring it over here for cheaper price or even free. so i'll only have to pay shipping from your place to miami
Poster112 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poster112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2008 at 7:35pm
photos:
Notice that this model has one cable for the bow connection. This was actually set up recently to connect to the lift ring rather than the bow eye. It will reach the bow eye, though, as originally intended.

1985 Ski

1984 SW
Poster112 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poster112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2008 at 9:59pm
I see. This pylon will not fit over the ring on top of your existing pylon. Your options would be to remove the ring by driving the roll pins out of the pylon or buying a Tachyon adapter.

Chris

1985 Ski

1984 SW
k.o. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k.o. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2008 at 11:09pm
yup gonna talk with my parents to buy it and if we do were gonna have to fight with the ring and finger to remove it
Poster112 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poster112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2008 at 11:55pm
Have fun with that!
You can drive the pins out with a hammer and screwdriver or drill them out. They are simple roll pins. If you want to use the ring after that, you just get a 1/4 removable pin to secure it while in use. If you want to permanently put the ring back on later, buy new 1/4" roll pins (Lowes has them).
I answered your email about the strap, too. The photo shows the bow strap. The hook and turnbuckle were simply tied on for use with lift ring instead of bow eye. It comes right off to use traditionally.

1985 Ski

1984 SW
Poster112 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poster112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2008 at 12:39pm
Sold pending funds.

1985 Ski

1984 SW
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic