Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Air Boom Extended Pylon w Racks--New Pics

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Daveinater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daveinater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Air Boom Extended Pylon w Racks--New Pics
    Posted: August-02-2008 at 1:45am
Hello All,

I have a white Air Boom extended pylon with racks for sale.

The pylon is in fine shape and has a standard ski ring mounted at same height as the standard Nautique pylon. It slides right over the pylon itself. The strap and ratchet are in good shape and the ratchet is covered by a foam/fabric protector (actually a Flite Pipe protector, not like it makes any difference but it does say "Flite Pipe" on it).

The racks are very cool. I honestly don't know what brand they are but they are quick-disconnect style, where each has a button that you press and it slides off of the "receiver" mounted on the Air Boom. One side is standard two-wakeboard rack, with rubber-coated fingers. The other rack I've modified slightly to remove the center "fingers" which makes it a great kneeboard rack. (using some high-density foam around the fingers for my narrow compression-molded kneeboard w/ thin pad...removing the foam by sliding it off the lower fingers will allow the rack to accept "wider" profile kneeboards). Bungie cords w/ rubber-coated clips hold the boards securely in place, with no rattle. The racks are great in that they are easily removed from the Air Boom when you stow it all for covering the boat (which we do every time we're leaving the boat).

See photos attached. If you'd like more photos, feel free to drop me an e-mail.

$395 obo I live in the Atlanta area.
Feel free to e-mail me at Four-Bucks AT numail.org for further info.

OM45GE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OM45GE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2008 at 10:23am
I can't find the photo "crummy" or not.
1989 SN 2001
Daveinater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daveinater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2008 at 1:49am
Hey all, this has been sold locally.

Happy Boating!

Dave

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic