Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Slalom Course Help

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
88 2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 88 2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Slalom Course Help
    Posted: August-25-2008 at 7:58pm
Hi All - In the market for a slalom course and our permit requires submersible set up. Anyone have experience with submersible systems? From the research I've done, it looks like WallySkier is the only site making the submersible systems. Looks like a great set up but $1,500 for the submersing kit, in addition to about $1K for a course is a little more than I was hoping to spend. Any insight and/or pointers from those with experience would be much appreciated.

Anyone in the Northeast have any used Insta Slalom/EZ Slalom, etc... courses that they might be looking to sell?

Thanks in advance for the help!
Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2008 at 8:52pm
If you search around the web, there was a site with instructions for a diy submersible course, not sure how much that would save you.
1978 Nautique

FBook - www.facebook.com/charliedontsurfct
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2008 at 5:19am
88 2001,

Take a look at this article on a DIY submersible slalom course, maybe it can help you out...
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2008 at 2:14pm
That's the one I was talking about Kristof. There you go.
1978 Nautique

FBook - www.facebook.com/charliedontsurfct
75 stang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 stang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2008 at 2:46pm
20 years ago... we installed an accufloat system at the lake i lived on. It was a great. you could change all the bouys from the boat with a long hook and it always floated its self to straight. I think it was a kit but it was just pvc and cable and a pair of weights on the ends to keep it down. No idea what everybody uses these days but i got very familiar with that system.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic