Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What waterpump belt?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
ddrudd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ddrudd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What waterpump belt?
    Posted: August-27-2008 at 4:24pm
I need the part # or size for my waterpump belt on my 78 Nautique with a PMC 351. I was at work when my current belt broke, it severed in a couple pieces and my wive threw them out before I saw the remains. My local CC dealer can't seem to locate the part # due to the age (?).
My kids will be forever greatful if we can get the boat back in the water. As for me, I'm not so bummed out to not be spending a couple hundred bucks a month in boat gas!
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2008 at 4:37pm
First of all, welcome!

If youre not in a hurry, you can order the PCM replacements from SkiDIM or White Lake Marine.

Or, you can have a local autoparts store get you the Gates equivalents with the part numbers that Robesaw shared with us:

Originally posted by robesaw robesaw wrote:

They gave me gates 7400 (13/32x30 5/8) and gates 7455 (13/32x46 1/8) and they seem to fit perfect.

Im not sure which is which, but its not a bad idea to replace them both.
ddrudd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ddrudd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2008 at 4:50pm
Outstanding!!! Thanks for your quick reply.

My kids will be forever greatful and I can go back to collecting cans along the highway.

Dan
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic