Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tuber Justice

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Johnny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tuber Justice
    Posted: September-08-2008 at 5:54pm
All you skiers, boarders, and footers out there are gonna love this one...

Tuber Justice
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2008 at 6:18pm
TRIP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRIP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2008 at 8:02pm
"Their jumping behavior is a problem, and their population appears to be growing there,"

Cool, a natural enemy of the tuber
k.o. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k.o. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2008 at 1:02am
funny but scarry
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2008 at 1:21am
nice pic Larry! I like the decals on the side of the boat!
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
Kurt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kurt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2008 at 11:19pm
Uhhh what makes them immune to skiers or boarders...ouch!!!!
Kurt
GottaSki View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GottaSki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-12-2008 at 12:35pm
The Tubing Nationals are this weekend, coverage is on the Ocho.
"There is nothing, absolutely nothing, half so much worthwhile as messing around with boats...simply messing."

River Rat to Mole
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2008 at 11:43am
Originally posted by GottaSki GottaSki wrote:

The Tubing Nationals are this weekend, coverage is on the Ocho.

Damn if I would have known I would have gotten the team together...
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2008 at 12:37pm
Joe.
I had an open weekend, we could have done some damage there.

BTW, the photo of my boat was a combination of some great photoshop done by my brother (MCRick) and Larry. The funny thing is that my brother put my boat on my home lake, which doesn't allow inboards. Damn bluehairs won't change the 45 year old rules.

Steve
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2008 at 11:32pm
Tullfooter nice picture there, very funny, but like it most with all the hooter chicks!!!! Tubers be aware of UFC (unidentified flying carps)!!!
I know when you mean rednecks, but what would a bluehair look like or habits!! sorry for the dumb question!!
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2008 at 12:39pm
"Bluehairs" refers to the old folks (old ladies who's gray hair looks blueish) who live in my sub and do not like any changes to the 45 year old boat rules. My sub was built around 1963 and many of these "bluehairs" were original home owners who made the rules.
Steve
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-17-2008 at 9:21am
I can't help but ask, but who is the family going to sue for mega $$ in this case? I KNOW there is a law suit in their somewhere.

Is it?

The manufacturer of the boat for causing the fish to jump in the first place because it was frightened.

The gas station for providing the fuel for said boat.

The innertube manufacturer for providing a platform of entertainment but did not have a warning label warning the rider of "possible injury may occur from leaping fish".

Help me out guy's; I'm looking for some easy money here! It's GOT to be SOMEBODY'S fault cause i Know IT'S NOT MINE!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2009 at 6:08pm
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2009 at 7:11pm
That's gotta hurt...!!??
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2009 at 7:19pm
Guessing that is an old Chrysler OB on that boat, same as we had on our family's Tri-Hulls growing up.

Kills me to see them doing that on such perfect glass!
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2009 at 5:04pm
men thats gotta hurt... but actually in slow motion you can see that the guy didnt hit the boat he flew over it and the tube absorved the impact. Anyway freaking scary manueuver...
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic