Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

speedo dampeners

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
tryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: speedo dampeners
    Posted: January-30-2004 at 1:06pm
does anyone know where i can purchase a few dampeners and bracketry? the ones on the orange boat are swelled at the top and bottom, but still work. i have searched to no avail.
woodyelc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woodyelc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2004 at 7:19pm
call southeast correct craft 407-851-1965 they have them in stock
woodyelc
tryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2004 at 8:04pm
thanks woodyelc. the ones on the torino are inside the transom and are in great shape. the ones on the orange boat are just like me, functioning but ugly.

the moldy tournament speedo i got off ebay had some original installation instructions like burping the lines when you put the boat in the water. airguide even made a valve for this. explicit instructions not to open the valve while underway. i got a kick out of that.

opening that box was like opening the crypt keepers tomb. it has the stench of a thousand deaths.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic