NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hooters Barefoot Racing team

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hooters Barefoot Racing team
    Posted: September-22-2008 at 12:08pm
Just thought I'd let you guys know we took second at our barefoot race on Saturday. There were (5) teams that showed up. It was a 25 mile race on the Muskegon river. We were a little nervous because the water was glass as we were heading towards the starting point. But as we got to the other end of the river, the water turned to sh**, with a pretty good wind. That is the type of water that gives us an advantage with the BFN. There were two BFN's, two Mastercraps, and a MB. The BFN's took 1st and 2nd.
We did not get too many pics, but Waterskier2007 will post one that you guys will appreciate, we're hoping it will be our new sponsor.
Steve
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

waterskier2007 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterskier2007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-22-2008 at 6:48pm
yeah, that was a great race. we had to make a stop on the way...

-Brendan Kirchner
Glass is made to be shattered

85BFN
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-22-2008 at 6:51pm
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-22-2008 at 9:28pm
Excellent - definitely one of the best nautique pictures I've seen. 2009 calendar?
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-22-2008 at 10:00pm
Nothing like a little father/son bonding eh?
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
waterskier2007 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterskier2007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-22-2008 at 10:31pm
haha indeed. bonding is always good. the problem is he gets mad at the end of the weekend when his son outfoots him. haha. just playin, it was a great weekend for sure, but we had to end the festivities after the race early because we had my uncles wedding later that day
-Brendan Kirchner
Glass is made to be shattered

85BFN
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2008 at 12:49am
Congrats on the finish guys!
I mean the race..of course
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2008 at 2:25pm
I thought you guys would enjoy that photo. Notice how the orange in the boat seems to work well.
This was a Hooters in Lansing, MI. Probably the best wait staff I've had at a Hooters, both in looks and attitude. The wings and beer wasn't bad either.
Steve
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2008 at 1:09am
They got wings at Hooters? Wow.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2008 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

They got wings at Hooters? Wow.

john

Looks like they have more than the wings. Breasts & thighs served up as well!
Greg

86 BFN
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2008 at 2:30am
Looks like they got all my favorite parts....of the chicken.

LOL

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2008 at 11:07am
My wife said I've got to quit eating chicken, it's turned me into a glutton. I wake up with my head between two thighs, a breast in each hand, looking for more.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-14-2008 at 5:09pm
Looks like big boobs and big blocks go together well haha. Glad to head the BFN's were out front.
Tellarico View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tellarico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-14-2008 at 7:52pm
The thread title did not disapoint! yikes
86BFN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 86BFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-17-2008 at 9:55pm
VERY NICE, VERY NICE!
Oh Congrats on the finish too!
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2008 at 3:02pm
was anyone's turkey as tender? just think if you got 72 of those when you meet your maker, and im talking 144 all together
"the things you own will start to own you"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2009 at 12:05am
I just got this video short of a 100 mile race. Check out this vid.
Sorry, no CC's

100 miler
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

footer89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote footer89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2009 at 3:09am
Steve, That looks like one hell of a race!There looked to be some serious rough water their for awhile considering some of those guys from Top Gun were missing their starts. Craziness. Looks like fun though! I am ready to test out the BFN this year.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2009 at 11:07am
Ben
(4) 25 mile races in one day has to be brutal. Brent(Viper) from Top Gun said in the email that the last 25 is really tough. How'd you like the water when they passed the ferry boats and barges?
I can't wait to see, and foot behind, that boat of yours. I'm hoping that you and the crew might come up to our place and do some early season footin'. I'm having a scope done on my knee a week from today, but should be ready for the season.
See you in the spring.
Steve
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2009 at 9:03pm
Old news I know but nice pic Steve. Hope the knee goes well.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2009 at 4:04pm
James
That pic was taken on the way to the Big Rapids race. Hopefully we'll do it again this year.
The scope on my knee went well. He cleaned up the meniscus and cleaned up some arthritis. Should be good to go in a month.
Steve
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic