NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Show your last ski runs of the season!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
Author
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-02-2009 at 5:17pm
Hey, I paid an extra $50 for those colors! I debated going all white.

My next Eagle wetsuit will have custom colors, modern day technology but matching baby blue, pink and yellow like the suits TRBenj, Johnny, and myself have.
LakeBoy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LakeBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2009 at 2:48pm
The beauty of California is teh season does not have to end. It was cold when we went out

Still Footin' in Cali
Got Foot?
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2009 at 12:16pm
We have ice forming in the bays so I went to get the boat for one more quick ski yesterday afternoon only to find it blocked in by a fishing boat, van, and plow. Not worth moving all that stuff by hand I would have been exhausted and no time left to ski anyway.

Roy, just curious, but howcome you aren't doing any tumbles to a 1 foot stand up?
Fl Inboards View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2009 at 1:47pm
Panama city Ski Report.
Cold!!! water temp 57. High today 65
High tomorrow 73
Tuesday's high near 80

Will ski tomorrow and wed.
still using rash guard gurou top only.
Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

1993 Shamrock "fat" 20. 2008 Nautique 196 5.0
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-22-2009 at 5:47pm
headded to the lake for an afternoon of swerving!!! water temp 56* air temp 68* total 124*
I hate wet suits.!!!
Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

LakeBoy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LakeBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-22-2009 at 6:02pm
those are good temp's. definitely time to go rip a set. the water is about as cold as it is going to get here in california at 46 to 48. What we need here is the air temp to be mid 50's or better, but moreover we need it to be a sunny 50+ day or it is miserable, especially in the boat... December has been a bust here with lots of rain, overcast and fog. Last good day we had I went out barefooting was Dec. 5. Since then a bust.   
Got Foot?
behindpropeller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote behindpropeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-22-2009 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by Fl Inboards Fl Inboards wrote:

I hate wet suits.!!!

Sounds like a heater shirt day to me

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-23-2009 at 1:01pm
Was not quite ready to turn in my man card yet! Skied with a farmer john left the dry suit in the truck. might ski again today will wear the heater shirt today just for the fact I hate wetsuits. Keep in mind North Florida is vastly different than Central Florida. I lived in NW Montana for nearly 25 years..... The coldest winter I ever spent in my life was in the Pan Handle of Florida!!!

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-26-2009 at 3:40pm
last ski rides of the season?
These will be last of the year!
Dec 25 2009

My daughter Monica.

Regina Jaquess.

And of course Team seal Leader!

storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-26-2009 at 10:09pm
Great pics! It rained in Iowa the last few days so there was about 3" of water ontop the ice...kinda made it look like an open lake! Enjoy another set for me before the end of the year!
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-27-2009 at 11:04pm
nice jody!!!
what a better way to spend the x-mas than ripping the waters!!!
kapla
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
TX Foilhead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TX Foilhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2009 at 12:51am
Got my last runs in today, air and the water were both about 52. I can't complain after some friends in Idaho got out Christmas Eve and the water was 33 and the air was 27, they would pay good money to come ride here.

Almost time to get that first run of the year thread going, hope to have that done by this time next week.
LakeBoy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LakeBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-01-2010 at 8:21pm
Andy (glassseeker) and I went out an ripped a New year's eve set yesterday. If it looks cold out to you, that's because it was cold out!

new Year's Eve Footin'
Got Foot?
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-02-2010 at 1:52pm
We got out yesterday on Lake Norman. Air was in the mid 40's with 43 degree water and winds around 10. It was still a good time.
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2010 at 12:49am
Got some pics from my nephew, Brett Berry. Looks like you guys had some fun.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2010 at 11:07pm
We did have a good time. Would like to see what pictures he sent you-
gskfossett@carolina.rr.com
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
  Share Topic