Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

looking for a kd 7000

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Ski Bum86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ski Bum86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: looking for a kd 7000
    Posted: April-03-2009 at 9:53pm
great site really enjoy reading and to find that their are more lake nuts like me is even better. Iam looking for a used ski kd7000 68 or 69 with lg or xlrg double bindings if anyone has one for sale let me know.

thanks
79Tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2009 at 3:29am
Ben,

I'm looking at a used 2005 KD7000 for my wife. It's smaller than what you are looking for but would you be willing to share what you know about that ski?

Where do you work for BNSF? My dad was a conductor for BN/ BNSF for 30 years in Albany, OR. Always had BNSF calenders, hats, pens and stuff around the house when I was growing up.
Work to live, not live to work.

79Tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2009 at 3:31am
OH, and welcome to the site! Do you have a Correct Craft?
Work to live, not live to work.

Ski Bum86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ski Bum86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2009 at 2:46am
sorry kinda late had some trouble logging on for awhile. I did find a d3 custom x. its fast! yeah I do have a 1986sn 351 with barefoot boom and sky pole. first full summer out on the lake in a few years kept away by work and it will not happen again!
Ben
dominyhataway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dominyhataway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2009 at 3:53pm
I have a KD7000 ski in very good condition for sale I think it is a 67 or 68 inch ski, not sure what size the boots are, probably LG or Med. Make me an offer.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic