Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

GT-40 Issues

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
1998Nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1998Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GT-40 Issues
    Posted: May-10-2009 at 2:39am
I have a 1998 Nautique GT-40 EFI, every once in a while it will hesitste, or cut out for a mili second. Not sure what to try to fix it, here is a list of new parts I have put on.
-Cap and Rotor
-Plugs and Wires
-Fuel WAter Seperator Filter
-LPP and HPP new Coil
-Cleaned out the Gas Tank
Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated
Fl Inboards View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2009 at 9:56am
I would take a close look at the emergency cut off circut. From the laynard all the way thru the purple wire and back to the ignition switch and all of the Amp connectors in between.
Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

1993 Shamrock "fat" 20. 2008 Nautique 196 5.0
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2009 at 10:18am
FI, where are you at down there in Fla? Im looking to relocate one of these days
"the things you own will start to own you"
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2009 at 1:03am
Conveniently located in Panama City, Florida.

Pulled this off their website. Would be a pleasure to have you here in the land of the early bird special. But I would think that Winter Haven or Lake Wales might be more your speed. Well anyhow...stop on your way by...I got a cold one for ya.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2009 at 9:58am
It sure wont be Lauderdale, cant handle them dudes in the daisy dukes it just dont look right
dont worry J-bear, it would be as close as possible to you so i could borrow all your toys and lawn tools
"the things you own will start to own you"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic