Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Late 70's Nautique Parts Needed Please

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
351liquidcourage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 351liquidcourage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Late 70's Nautique Parts Needed Please
    Posted: July-15-2009 at 9:33pm
I have a 1977 Ski Nautique and trying to make it look great on a budget. I rebuilt my PCM 351W last summer and now I'm in the process on making the exterior look good for the lake. The previous owner had the hull regelcoated white so the original Ski Nautique that was painted on the side was lost. I have been in search of a 1977 style "Ski Nautique" stencil so I can repaint it.

I also need:   The Chrome Ski Nautique dash emblem, Replacement speedometer pickup, Adjustable windshield latch that holds the bottom glass window vents open and shut, and Steering Wheel hub.

If anyone can point me in the right direction I would VERY much appropriate it!!!

Thanks!
"Liquid Encouragement"

1977 Ski Nautique
PCM - 351W
Nautique Mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2009 at 8:43am
Hi Liquid-

I have speedo pickups and a steering wheel hub. Send me a email @ www.mintmodels@comcast.net and I will forward you pics and prices.

Thanks-
Nautique Mike
Nautique Mike
351liquidcourage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 351liquidcourage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2009 at 1:03pm
Nautique Mike,

I am interested in the hud and speedo, so if you could send pics to derck.7@osu.edu. I would appreciate it thanks.

Liquid
"Liquid Encouragement"

1977 Ski Nautique
PCM - 351W
nautiquefanatic View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-05-2009 at 3:58pm
I can point you in the right direction for the "Ski Nautique" dash emblem.......call me (980)581-0006       or email pcarpenter2@carolina.rr.com

Paul
rookie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-11-2009 at 12:59am
did you ever find the stencils?? ineed them as well.
thanks
dave
do it right the first time...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic