NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

O'Brien Camille TC Graphite - Used

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: O'Brien Camille TC Graphite - Used
    Posted: August-24-2009 at 12:18am
Older Camille TC Graphite Slalom Ski - used. Sm/Med adjust O'Brien 790 Front Binding (w/o clip) and Sm/Med Rear toe... Approx 64/65 inch ski. Asking $30.00 plus shipping. Pic coming.......Thanks!

SOLD - - Thanks SuperBar !!!
superbar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superbar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2009 at 11:28am
Is the ski still for sale?
MC*
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2009 at 1:38pm
Yessir! Sitting in the Living Room waiting for a new home.......

superbar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superbar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2009 at 5:31pm
What is the clip that is missing?
Would you take $25.00?
Most importantly, how much to ship to 43512?
That's usually the killer. I don't want to pay
more to USPS than the ski.
MC*
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-21-2009 at 4:24am
Superbar:

The clip is the one that holds the strap over the front of the binding. It is a plastic clip that is easily replaced; I will buy one and replace it if you want the ski. See photo below....

This is an older ski- Camille Duvall hasn't been a top skier in this century .... you might be paying more for shipping..... I will look into it. It is my wife's ski and she is asking $30.00. (I would like to see it gone but she is happy to keep it around...so, $30.00 it is)

If you are ok with all that, I will check shipping and get a clip. If not, it's OK..... It will stay around our lake place a little longer....

superbar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superbar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-21-2009 at 7:45pm
I'm OK with $30. Check shipping.
MC*
Fl Inboards View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-21-2009 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by Air206 Air206 wrote:

Superbar:

This is an older ski- Camille Duvall hasn't been a top skier in this century .... you might be paying more for shipping..... I will look into it. It is my wife's ski and she is asking $30.00. (I would like to see it gone but she is happy to keep it around...so, $30.00 it is)

That ski was agreat ski and would run into deep shortline. Some of today's skiers think they have to have the top of the line ski to go run 34mph and 15 off. $30.00 is a great price.
My wife skied on one for over five years she ran into 28 off on hers. she moved on to a 980 Duval and rode it for nearly ten years, she is now on a Mapple that is nearly identical to the old Camille.
By the way we still have the Camille,,, we made a skateboard out of it!
Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

1993 Shamrock "fat" 20. 2008 Nautique 196 5.0
superbar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superbar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-23-2009 at 9:57am
Did you get my reply Monday to check shipping?
MC*
superbar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superbar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-24-2009 at 3:36pm
I'm sorry to bother you again. Just wondering if you are getting my replies. I am OK with $30. Please check shipping. Please reply. Thanks, Mark.
MC*
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-25-2009 at 1:28am
Hey Mark -

I am out of town for the Holidays..... access to the ski, email, and web is poor. (20" of snow in Virginia didn't help either....)

Can I get you this info after Jan 1? You can email direct at 78skitique@gmail.com.....

Steve
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2010 at 12:07pm
Clip replaced, Ski Boxed.......... getting price to 43512..... Sorry for the extreme delay...... Life is very fun right now...... email sent..

Steve
Bigcity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigcity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2010 at 4:49pm
Did this ski sell if not I will take.

Let me know

Big City.
BIGCITY
My Baby !!
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2010 at 9:01pm
Hey Bigcity.......

Today, the Camille ski went on it's way to SuperBar.. Thanks for the interest..!!   
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic