NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Last stop before E-bay

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Fl Inboards View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Last stop before E-bay
    Posted: October-15-2009 at 2:45pm
Hi all.
As usual this time of year I liquidate the overstock waterski equipment here at Florida Inboards. Last year I never thought to offer any of this stuff to this web sites members. Most of the items are ropes and handles. prices do not include shipping.

I have 10 FreeStyler slalom handles $30.00 each. Misc size 1.0 and 1.062
4 tournament slalom ropes $27.00 each. Very accurate ropes.
2 recreational combos handle rope $25.00 each, 75'
2 pair of Masterline pro lock gloves (like clinchers) $45.00 each. XL

Also I have a spool of 60 strand Polypropylene ski rope that I will be more than happy to cut and build specific length ropes for skiing or water toys. Price on order, color white only.
Will also build Jump ropes with spectra line and polly combination.

We also carry yacht rope for mooring lines and dock lines. Will cut and splice to needed lengths. The sizes are 1/2" and 3/8", this is very nice soft low stretch white with black speck rope. Again price upon order.

Thank you!
www.floridainboards.com
Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

1993 Shamrock "fat" 20. 2008 Nautique 196 5.0
Fl Inboards View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-15-2009 at 3:17pm
Hi,

I was just informed by my rope supplier that the spool of what I reported to be 60 strand is actually 80 strand.

Jody
Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

1993 Shamrock "fat" 20. 2008 Nautique 196 5.0
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic