NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2010 Florida Inboards spring cleaning

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Fl Inboards View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2010 Florida Inboards spring cleaning
    Posted: February-09-2010 at 3:15pm
It is that time of year again and Florida Inboards has a number of items pertaining to water skiing and Correct Crafts that we pick up through out the year and put up on e-bay. Going to give you all first crack at this stuff and remember everything is priced to sell and will consider best offers.

First up is a 66' KD C-R7 carbon ski. This ski has never been skied on, top of line ski in 02 and will take anyone into deep deep shortline. has a small paint chip in the tip on top but would repair easily and look new. $100.00 plus shipping.

Next is a Yellow Vest. This is not a ski vest but a garmet for warmth. It is out of the mid eighty's with a 2001 SkiNautique patch on the left breast. Size XS new condition. made by Swingster, 100% nylon and 100% polyester fill.
$40.00 and shipping

Next is a XL slalom vest made by Helium. XLRS technology with lumbar reinforcement. This not a coast guard approved vest. It has been used twice. Black with white liner. $65.00 plus shipping. This vest sold new for over $125.

Still have bulk 3/8" and 1/2" rope in 500' spools. This is for dock lines and is very soft, white with black fleck. $.40 per ft for the 3/8" and $.60 ft for the 1/2" includes shpping. Also will make up ski ropes from a 500" spool of 80 strand polyester ski rope, white. $.20 per foot.

Anyone like Nautique neck ties? $10.00 each. I have six, dark blue with the Nautiques logo throughout.

Freestyler slalom handles $35.00 List on these are $65.00
Freestyler Slalom Ropes $25.00 list $49.95

Perfect pass Smart timers (New) List on these are $200.00. Out the door $85.00 four in stock.

Obrien Tube inflator, $25.00

Many other items if you dont see it just ask!

Thanks
Jody

Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

1993 Shamrock "fat" 20. 2008 Nautique 196 5.0
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2010 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by Fl Inboards Fl Inboards wrote:

Pete, quick- grab this while its still available!
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2010 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Tim,
Thanks for thinking of me but number 1 on my priority list when the shop is being built in spring is getting the big tube inflator going. With a true 5HP and 20 CFM at 125PSI I'll be able to inflate 3 or 4 tubes at the same time. Hose and quick connects are on order!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2010 at 5:53pm
Jody,
Have any in-dash, multi-line Perfect Pass displays? Looking to upgrade my single-line display.

Thanks,
Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2010 at 5:58pm
what about a protec retrofit kit?
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2010 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

Jody,
Have any in-dash, multi-line Perfect Pass displays? Looking to upgrade my single-line display.

Thanks,
Keith

Hi Keith.
I do but they are 5" for the 2002 and newer Correct Crafts.
If that is what you want call me and I will shoot you a heck of a deal.

Jody
Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2010 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Tim,
Thanks for thinking of me but number 1 on my priority list when the shop is being built in spring is getting the big tube inflator going. With a true 5HP and 20 CFM at 125PSI I'll be able to inflate 3 or 4 tubes at the same time. Hose and quick connects are on order!

Gotta have a long hose to reach out accross the lake!!

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2010 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by kapla kapla wrote:

what about a protec retrofit kit?

If you are looking for a distributor wire harness / Protec retrofit kit. PCM part number RK10725A List $499.88 your price $435.00.

kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2010 at 6:36pm

that´´s the one!!! the kit comes with the mallory YLM 554 cv magnetic dizzy right? what other options are there to retrofit other that this one..
so what do you think..is it worth it over the protec?

hey are u at the shop?
wan´t to give you a call...
kapla
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2010 at 6:42pm

Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

Jody,

Thanks,
Keith

Hi Keith.
I do but they are 5" for the 2002 and newer Correct Crafts.
If that is what you want call me and I will shoot you a heck of a deal.

Jody

Unfortunately, I need if for my '94 so it won't work. Thanks anyway Jody.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2010 at 9:54pm

Tim,

Gotta have a long hose to reach out accross the lake!!

Jodi,
You must be getting the cheap tubes that get holes in them half way across the lake and need refilling. I've never had that problem with my fleet.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2010 at 10:21pm

Jody,

If you think that yellow jacket could fit me, I will take it.

Just bring it with you to St.Johns.

And if it don't fit, I will still take it. I have someone who
would wear it. It would go very nicely with the Green...

Dave
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2010 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by The Godfather The Godfather wrote:

Jody,

If you think that yellow jacket could fit me, I will take it.

Just bring it with you to St.Johns.

And if it don't fit, I will still take it. I have someone who
would wear it. It would go very nicely with the Green...
Dave

Hi Dave,
It is a vest and it may have already been snagged. You have next in line, Sorry!
I do have neck tie though!

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2010 at 12:48pm

Jodi,
You must be getting the cheap tubes that get holes in them half way across the lake and need refilling. I've never had that problem with my fleet.

Sorry dont tube, Thats for kids and adults that cant ski!!!

We picked up a number of Obrien and Connelly tubes and inflators and we have one inflator left.
New inventory comming soon!

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2010 at 12:51pm

that´´s the one!!! the kit comes with the mallory YLM 554 cv magnetic dizzy right? what other options are there to retrofit other that this one..

hey are u at the shop?
kapla

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2010 at 12:53pm

hey are u at the shop?
kapla

Pushed the wrong button!!!
Sorry I missed the part about at the shop.
My number is 850 215 1996.

Whats a "Dizzy"? Thats what I call my daughter and wife!

kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2010 at 2:17pm
Hey
left 2 messages on the answer machine...are you in there? LOL
have some questions to do.
Kapla
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2010 at 2:20pm
Sorry Sebastian I stepped out on a parts run.

Jody

kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2010 at 3:53pm
Nice speaking with you sir!!!!
davee40 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davee40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2010 at 10:10pm
Jody if you still have the ski ill probably take it.
davee40
lakeland,fl
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2010 at 12:36pm
Dave I had an enquiry on the ski butI still have it. I will hold it if you want it. You know! money talks! BS walks! and loose change rides the bus!!!

davee40 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davee40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2010 at 12:54pm
Gotcha , yea hang on to it unless you get an offer you cant refuse!
davee40
lakeland,fl
davee40 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davee40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2010 at 1:03pm
do you have any use for this stock 351 manifold i just spent $50 to have it baked and cleaned.
davee40
lakeland,fl
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2010 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by davee40 davee40 wrote:

do you have any use for this stock 351 manifold i just spent $50 to have it baked and cleaned.

Sorry dave I am trying to quit!! You know Ford-a-holics Anonymous!

I had a number of enquirys about some of this stuff but none have sent money. First come first serve.

I also have uncovered a couple other items:
Teak step plates /Strips for A 91 Barefoot/Accel. These go up on the bow and run the length of the bow from the windsheild to the bow light, Seven pieces in all. $50.00

Also found a couple more Borg Warner 71-C (new) dip sticks.

In three weeks it all gets dumped on E-bay.

davee40 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davee40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2010 at 8:26pm
just because your a recovering ford aholic doesnt mean you wont have a weak moment, hang on to the ski though i still want it.
davee40
lakeland,fl
davee40 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davee40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2010 at 7:21pm
Jody ill call monday to see if your back from the outback,ill come by and get the ski ,i noticed that H2o doesnt have the nautique banner up anymore and the only boats outfront are moombas ,maybe thats an open door for you.
davee40
lakeland,fl
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2010 at 11:27pm
Jody, I'm interested in a multi line PP display and the appropriate chip version for my 2002 Super Air. Let me know what you have and what you need for it.

-Steve
samudj01 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samudj01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2010 at 7:05pm
Any pics of the neckties available? Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic