Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

cedar point in june

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
kenny g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenny g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cedar point in june
    Posted: February-25-2004 at 12:44pm
BAYSHORE ESTATES travel trailer park & campsite.1-800-962-3786 1/2 mile from the park. 2311 cleveland rd [us rt 6 ] $27 per nite with water & electric .pay for 6 and get the 7th nite free.
group rates are available! how much cheaper?
i don't know. how many in the group?
i'm going to send $27 deposit in ,plan to stay june 12th - 19th
anybody interested should CALL THE 800 # ASK FOR SIRI.tell her your with the correct craft group.
or dose anybody have a better location in mind ? i'm game.
kenny g
Tribal150 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tribal150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2004 at 5:47pm
I have stayed at bayshore for the past 6 years when I go to Cedar point, it is a nice campground with good bath and shower facilities, and it is so simple to get to the park from there, you don't hit the traffic going to the park untill you turn onto cedar point causeway. There really is no better or cheaper place to stay.

Rob
kenny g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenny g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2004 at 6:12pm
glad to hear that rob.
this will be my 1st,looking forward to seeing all the cc's and talking with the owners.
spend a couple days over in port clinton to visit an old buddy of mine,see if he really dose know how to fish.
see you in june !
kenny g
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic