NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Stolen Trailer from the BBC

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
WLKONH2O View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WLKONH2O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stolen Trailer from the BBC
    Posted: May-17-2010 at 1:04am
I need a little help from our fellow CCFANS... Keep your eyes open for the following trailer. We suspect it went out of NC but who knows...

This trailer was stolen from my lot in NC and it is a friend's that was helping me out. Please pass on this $1000 Reward and discription to all of your friends. We suspect the trailer would have been taken to SC or Florida since registrations are not required.

$1,000.00 REWARD! VIN# 5KZBB26234A003479 ...‘04 ROADMASTER CU...STOM BOAT TRAILER DESCRIPTION: TANDEM ALUMINUM TRAILER W/ 15" AUMINIUM MODULAR WHEELS, SPARE TIRE WITH SPINDLE, 4 BUNK DRIVE ON TRAILER, 2 OUTER BUNKS MADE OF LAMINATED CYPRESS AND BEVELED TO 22 DEGREES COVERED WITH BLACK CARPET AND ELEVATED IN THE FRONT WITH A BLOCK CYPRESS ON EACH SIDE, I-BEAMS ARE OVERSIZED AND HAS (HAD) 2" BLACK STRIPING TAPE ABOVE 1/2 " GOLD STRIPE WITH "BLACKFIN LOGO" BETWEEN HITCH AND WHEELS ON I-BEAM. NEW YELLOW WINCH STRAP, BUNK SUPPORTS ARE CUSTOM MADE 1/4 " STAINLESS "L" BRACKETS, PAD TYPE JACK, BRAKES ON FRONT AXLE, CAPACITY 10,000-12,000 LBS. FENDERS ARE DIAMOND PLATE, SMALL DIAMOND STEP PLATE ON ALUMINUM POSTS COVERS BRAKE LINE AT HITCH. BREAK-A-WAY OPTION, 2 15/16THS HITCH. TRAILER MOUNTED RETRACTABLE STERN TIEDOWNS. $1,000.00 FOR INFORMATION LEADING TO THE SAFE RETURN OF TRAILER $1,000.00 FOR INFORMATION LEADING TO ARREST AND CONVICTION OF THIEF OFFER GOOD TILL 5-24-10 CALL 704-881-2211 WITH INFORMATION (CONFIDENTIAL)
WLKONH2O <><
96 Ski Nautique
Race City Marine
Inboard Parts & Repair
WLKONH2O View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WLKONH2O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2010 at 1:12am
WLKONH2O <><
96 Ski Nautique
Race City Marine
Inboard Parts & Repair
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic