NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wakeboard Recommendation

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
dwouncmd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwouncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2013 at 2:04pm
Wow, sorry to get sucked in. I usually try to remember to be aware of the dates when I look at the site first thing in the morning (I get to work pretty early and get my CCF fix along with my first cup of coffee).

Larry, you are still welcome to drop by any time.
89 SN
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6567&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">7
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2013 at 2:08pm
Remind me not to be the first patient of the day.... LOL!
dwouncmd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwouncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2013 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by Air206 Air206 wrote:

Remind me not to be the first patient of the day.... LOL!

That's harsh
89 SN
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6567&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">7
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2013 at 2:19pm
Shouldn't you be in surgery, anyway? Wayne, I kid cuz I love....Ha!

PS....going to the lake today. Hopping in the BFN. If my driver isn't too doped up on narcotics from oral surgery, Emily's gonna drive for boarding. Finger's crossed!

75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2013 at 2:27pm

PS....going to the lake today. Hopping in the BFN. If my driver isn't too doped up on narcotics from oral surgery, Emily's gonna drive for boarding. Finger's crossed!

Some of us have to work today, but I have a trip to the lake penciled in for saturday or sunday (73/75)
dwouncmd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwouncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2013 at 2:45pm

Good luck! Can't wait to hear how it turns out.

Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Some of us have to work today, but I have a trip to the lake penciled in for saturday or sunday (73/75)

I am planning to go out this weekend if I can get my driver on board; a little disappointed because the new gloves I got for Christmas are too small and haven't been exchanged yet and I know the water is going to be chilly (low to mid 40's).
89 SN
dwouncmd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwouncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2013 at 2:53pm

Shouldn't you be in surgery, anyway? Wayne, I kid cuz I love....Ha!

Cut me some slack (and don't forget I am a state employee), office work this morning (and meeting for promotion process, publish or perish, wish me luck), then clinic, AKA further reaches of all-fire hades, this afternoon.
89 SN
AAM196 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AAM196 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2013 at 3:56pm
Larry, Sounds like your son has his head screwed on! Nice work raising him! To think it is 90% owed to your decision to own a CorrectCraft is promising for the rest of us with little ones!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic