NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

calling all advanced lady skiers

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
dsums View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dsums Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: calling all advanced lady skiers
    Posted: June-14-2010 at 11:48pm
I am looking for info for my sister. Seeing as there doesn't seem to be a lot of choices in the woman's ski dept I was wondering what advanced recreational, part time course skiers are using in the way of new equipment.
She is rather petite so there is potential to use a junior ski if required. Any recommendations for skis to test ride?
dsums View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dsums Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2010 at 3:21am
nobody has any info?
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2010 at 1:44pm
I know of only a few short slalom skis (61") Obrien Seige and HO Factor. We own one of each but they are my kids skis and their level is pure begginner. As to their effectiveness I can't comment.
GottaSki View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GottaSki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2010 at 2:52pm
The KD 3000 is quite nice for that application, and can still be found NOS and used. I'm not sure what is equivelant these days.
"There is nothing, absolutely nothing, half so much worthwhile as messing around with boats...simply messing."

River Rat to Mole
SkiNautique 200 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkiNautique 200 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2010 at 8:41pm
My wife skis the womens version of the connelly concept. Absoluetely no difference between the her ski and the concept. I have about 8 concepts of varying lenghts in stock. Other we can order the specific womens graphics ski if you like.
thanks,
Ryan - www.watercraftsales.com
dsums View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dsums Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2010 at 7:44pm
Thanks Ryan,

Is that the SP? Or is there a lighter flex version of the Concept? I guess just going with a 64" concept might be ok as well. I will pass on info. Big problem will be trying to demo various skis. Need to find out who has what in the Vancouver area. Need to look at xsmall or small binding options as well.
I've been on F1 for about 4 yrs and it's working great.
I will pass on your website address as well. Are you able to ship to Canada?
Dale
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2010 at 8:02pm
My wife is not a course skier, but she skis a KD 3000. She likes it which is all that matters to me. It is several years old now and both ski and bindings have held up well.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic