FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HO Rear Plate

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HO Rear Plate
    Posted: August-30-2010 at 4:17pm
Need HO rear plate. I will take with binding or toe but don't need binding, just HO plate to mount my D3's to my new HO Syndicate A1.

Thanks,
Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2010 at 12:15am
Keith....is this what you are looking for? Just picked it up at a good price a week or so back, but, really have no use for it. If you want it, I will send it out to you.

Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2010 at 1:48am
That will work! I'll shoot you an email with my address info.

Thanks Dave!

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2010 at 12:41pm
Dave,
You're the man! I got the package on Friday of Labor Day weekend, just in time as we were leaving for ME Saturday morning. I was able to switch out the plate on my rear D3 boot and was ready to go for an early morning ski Sunday.

Just getting around to posting now.

Thanks again!

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
lfskizzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfskizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2010 at 8:48pm
How is that ski Keith I bet very edgy, I skiied on a Goode9500 i think thats the model which was Ty Oppenlander's ski that Mark Mel's coboat owner Joe bought a month or so back.

I like my Nitro but I have lost weight this year so my ski is too big for me now, maybe next year I might upgrade again. Just dont know which ski to try yet. I am not thinking a syndicate a1 or s1 but the Coefficient X sounds interesting type of ski.

Good luck with it. If the weather turns around any plans on getting together before the cold really hits in?
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2010 at 9:34pm
I had forgotten about it, but I have one of these with a torn binding if anyone needs it. I was thinking about throwing it out, then I saw this thread.
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2010 at 2:00am
Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

Dave,
You're the man! I got the package on Friday of Labor Day weekend, just in time as we were leaving for ME Saturday morning. I was able to switch out the plate on my rear D3 boot and was ready to go for an early morning ski Sunday.

Just getting around to posting now.

Thanks again!

-Keith

Keith;

No problem! Glad it worked for you. It would have just gathered dust down in the basement in my "mu-ski-um".

Looking good there! That is quite a wall of water you are putting up. How is the new ski? Looks like its working for you!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic